Stuck in heroic might

by Rogue_Manda_YT

Original Post

Stuck in heroic might

★★★★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Using Heroic might, Anakin does not push off the enemy and stays in the ability without invulnerability.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Heroes vs. Villains
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use heroic might
What happens when the bug occurs? Using Heroic might, Anakin does not push off the enemy and stays in the ability without invulnerability.
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Using Heroic might, Anakin does not push off the enemy and stays in the ability without invulnerability.

Message 1 of 12 (1,788 Views)

Re: Stuck in heroic might

★★★★★ Expert

Anakin isn't invulnerable while using Heroic Might, he gets 90% damage reduction. However, I really don't know if he retains this if the ability gets stuck.

Despite finding your title much better for this BUG, this issue has been covered in this report already: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Anakin-and-blocking-bugs/td-p/7591116

I'm not sure how many triggers might exist to this BUG, but I found one which is somewhat easy to reproduce: Palpatine's Dark Aura. When using dark aura and damaging anakin with it for the first time just as he's about to release Heroic Might, he gets stuck, 100% reproducible.

Message 2 of 12 (1,738 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@RogueZeroRendar for example if you have heroic might enabled and Iden Versio uses stun droid on you,you will stay frozen in the heroic might animation and the only way to get out of freeze is if an enemy hits you with a lightsaber (This happened to me in HvV).
Message 3 of 12 (1,732 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@tztheo1967 

Thanks for the input on this issue. I'll try that method next time I get to do my tests

Message 4 of 12 (1,716 Views)

I am placing this post of @Viciamento here, as the video shows this issue clearly.

I've been experiencing some bugs with Anakin, mostly when Palpatine is around. In the video above you can see that Anakin just froze while doing his Heroic Impact ability and after being freed by Kylo, I was also unable to use Retribution leading me to my inevitable defeat.

Message 5 of 12 (1,693 Views)

Hero

@EA_Atic - Can you please bring this bug to Development's attention?  There is definitely some funkiness with Anakin (even after this week's patch).

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 6 of 12 (1,651 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Also this bug happens when you activate heroic might ability in the radius Captain Phasma's sentry turret and if the turret stuns you,you will remain in the heroic might animation until someone hits you,or if someone use a force ability which push you or pulls you.
Message 7 of 12 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had Anakin stuck in heroic might as well; however, I was not able to attack just block with my light saber. 

Message 8 of 12 (1,532 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can confirm that as of the hotfix today, this is still happening; just had it happen to my Anakin during a CS match.

Message 9 of 12 (1,486 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Happened to me today and also now I'm getting nothing works with Anakin a lot. Can't swing saber, block, use abilities or anything even though I still have stamina. Had to respawn 4 times in 1 match

Message 10 of 12 (1,456 Views)