Stuck in endless loop opening an empty crate

by Tony_Steel1031

Original Post

Stuck in endless loop opening an empty crate

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Opening empty crate
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well, if you were to log in under my profile, start up the game and begin to play The One mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Ever since patch 7 which deleted my player that I had built up to a 97 before the patch, played a live event with no reward, after willing the game I now have no access to The One because it's stuck in an endless loop of opening an empty crate. I feel like I've wasted my investment into this game because it is broken on so many levels.
What should be happening instead? Either give me what I've earned or delete the crate so I can get back to grinding another player, in which I am considering not because of this issue
How severe is the bug? B - Major

See attachments

Message 1 of 2 (778 Views)

Re: Stuck in endless loop opening an empty crate

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I also had a similar ghost crates but I can just choose open later and skip it until EA come up with a viable solution to fix this bug. My error is from a crate that was for Live Run the night that the 1.09 patch came out last friday. The games were not counting even though I won, got no crate. Then I restarted game and had no live events. The following night 2 phantom crated showed up and all I could do is choose to open later and ignore them.

I found out yesterday that if you now have the ghost crates and you are winning crates for something else and forget to open right away just press to the right where you have the other good crates and select it and you can open those good crates. You will still have the ghost one there and the only thing you can do with that empty crate is choose open later leaving that endless loop and continue with your game.

Look at third screenshot and you will see the empty crates to the left and the other good crates that get piled to the right. Just click right on ps4 controller and highlight the good one and ignore and choose open later for the ones with a white globe that are glitched.

Hope this helps m8 =)

Message 2 of 2 (741 Views)