Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Cryptic Regret
Date/time issue occurred 8/10/18 2:15 pm
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Game is stuck in loading screen when I try to do the dolphins team diamond solo challenge.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the solo.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game is stuck in a loading screen.
What do you expect to see? The game to load.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Cryptic Regret
Date/time issue occurred 8/10/18 2:10 pm
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Every time I try to do the dolphins team diamond solo, the game is stuck in a loading screen.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try playing the solo.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game is stuck in a loading screen.
What do you expect to see? I expect to play the game.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 22 (3,438 Views)

Re: Stuck in a loading screen

★★★ Novice

The exact same thing has happened to me on the exact same solo, it’s stopping me from enjoying it as I can’t access practically a whole solo 

Message 2 of 22 (3,422 Views)

★ Novice

Same Problem, except on the Journey game against the  Dolphins...

Message 3 of 22 (3,328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It has happened to me on the Journey set also, for 3 days going on 4 now. Been lied to by multiple EA "help" advisors, with what the issue is. Went through about 3 hours of trouble shooting all the while its an EA ISSUE! When you screw over your players like this, you need to compensate them, this is rediculous. Glad i spent $80 and a pre-order on a game yall wont take the time to run properly...

Message 4 of 22 (3,274 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its obvious there is an issue with the Dolphins challenges. Yet you make us go through the headache of doing trouble shooting all the way up to a full uninstall and reinstall because youre too lazy to look into it on your side. You automatically assume that it is something on our end...how about run your game?

Message 5 of 22 (3,273 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok so you guys didnt think to check all the Dolphins solo challenges? I was happy to finally be able to complete #74 challenge in the Journey set today. But you guys didnt think to check the 106th solo challenge in the Journey set....AGAINST THE DOLPHINS! please do your due diligence and fix ALL of the Dolphins challenges.

Or give me a job, cause from day 2 i knew what the issues was just based off the forums. All the while your "help" advisors were telling me its on my end...its not a coincidence its ONLY on Dolphins challenges, please fix it right this time!

Message 6 of 22 (3,215 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Whats crazy is they are plastering the MUT home screen with the Journey Challenge Set, yet if you run into the Dolphins you cant play...

Really cool of you guys to advertise that when its bugged and you have yet to fix it...IN A WEEK! I could have easily finished this set by now...this is rediculous! 

Ppl if you have this problem draw attention to this post! Apparently thats the only way EA will care enough to fix it fully. Calling/chatting with the "help" advisors who say "im letting my manager know" are clearly ineffective. Its not "figuring the issue out" situation either. They know the issue Dolphins challenges are bugged, they fixed the 2 we stated earlier and didnt do ANYTHING to the rest of the Dolphins challenges.

Message 7 of 22 (3,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem
Message 8 of 22 (3,126 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Im having the same issue on xbox one.
Message 9 of 22 (3,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have problems on solo battles... I keep getting DNF because game freezes and them restarts with me getting DNF... WTF! I stop playing cause u will be winninhg and then madden gives u DNF!!!

Message 10 of 22 (3,045 Views)