Re: Stuck in Tutorial (Training Droids) issue post here

by EA_UltraSlide

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand love ya man thanks take care.
Message 71 of 93 (3,419 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi. I just installed the game tonight. All was well got to level 16 bought the mandolorian pack levelled al my character to max then shut the game down. Now every time I log in it forces me to try and level my Jedi but can because it’s already at max. Is thus the same bug?

Last played date: 26/12
Platform: iOS
Player Name : Mando sax
Player level : 16
Crystals : 613

quite a few other things but can’t get past the level up dialogue to see

** edit - screenshots added **

IMG_1620.jpg
IMG_1621.jpg
IMG_1622.jpg
Message 72 of 93 (1,355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there, I believe I have a similar problem as my Jedi Consular is at the maximum level so can't upgrade him any further. I will attach screenshots also. Thank you.

• Last Played Date: 30/12/2020
  • Approximate period of the first download: 29/12/2020
  • Platform (iOS or Android): Android
  • Player Name: Crashi Bon Kerezni
  • Player Level: 18
  • Crystal Balance: 703
  • Credit Balance: 38.4k
  • Amount of 1* Training Droids: Can't see how many (see screenshots)
  • Amount of 2* Training Droids: Can't see
  • List of characters and their Gear level: See attached screenshot of characters
Screenshot_20201230-133652_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20201230-133634_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20201230-133618_Heroes.jpg
Message 73 of 93 (1,283 Views)

★★ Novice
@crashness11 Good luck. I don’t think anyone checks this thread anymore. I still can’t play the game. I’ve tried the online chat and they keep disconnecting when I tell them the issue Frown
Message 74 of 93 (1,278 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It looks like the problem is those characters are actually BEYOND what your current max level is for some reason. 

@EA_UltraSlide might be able to look into it but I believe CG is still out until after the new year, so I'm not sure how often individuals are checking in.

Message 75 of 93 (1,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@massivesax Thanks mate, you've put money into the game so it's not right if the problem doesn't get resolved. If you're having the same issue as me, which from the look of things you are, then you'll be completely unable to play the game currently despite having paid money towards it. 

That's a shame that the chat keeps disconnecting, would you mind posting the link to the web chat so I can see if I have any luck talking to them? Cheers.

Message 76 of 93 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@crzydroid  Thanks for your response mate, I appreciate you tagging someone to help resolve the issue. I guess we'll have to wait and see if anyone responds to help fix the bug. Doesn't seem to be any way around it my side and will be a shame if I can't play it all.

Message 77 of 93 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_HighCommand  @CG_MindTricks  Any help on the below posts would be much appreciated, cheers.

Message 78 of 93 (1,270 Views)

EA Live QV Team
Hi @massivesax, We have reset your Jedi consular and refunded you the used training droids, credits, and gear you had equipped. Please complete the tutorial first before claiming those items back from your inbox.
Message 79 of 93 (1,201 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hi @crashness11 

We have reset your Jedi Consular and also refunded the training droids, gear and credits. Can you log in and complete the tutorial before claiming the items from your inbox?

Message 80 of 93 (1,193 Views)