by midorinonikusan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in Tomb of Miktrull on second visit

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Can’t get out of Tomb of Miktrull during revisit
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? “Complete” Tomb of Miktrull without getting 100% of secrets and chests. Then return (I returned after completing the game). Find/free all the chests but then try to get out of the tomb.
What happens when the bug occurs? The normal exit is through some sliding blocks that you would slow the first time though. Alas, now they are in a closed state and there’s no way to climb over them. Going out through the entrance is not possible since even if you can make the jump to catch the ledges, you can’t jump from the bottom one to a higher one to get up to the level entrance and take that elevator.
What do you expect to see? Some way of getting out of the tomb, possibly with the sliding blocks moving again or a way to jump up and run across the top.

I’m pretty much stuck.  I can get to the entrance of the last section, but find the way impassibly blocked by the closed sliding blocks.  And going back out the way I can in doesn’t appear to be possible.

Message 1 of 3 (1,682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in Tomb of Miktrull on second visit

★ Novice

Never mind.  I had to replay the game through to that point to remind myself how to get out.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,596 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Never mind.  I had to replay the game through to that point to remind myself how to get out.

Message 2 of 3 (1,597 Views)

★ Novice
@BotFodder2 but how?
Message 3 of 3 (850 Views)