Re: Stuck image

by EA_Nils

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck image

★ Apprentice
I looked at the rewards for the Thursday gear challenge, and when I pressed the home button the rewards box stayed on screen over top of the home screen and others that I navigated to.
Screenshot_20160630-004040.png
Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@BLOODREAPER3000 Hi again,

The good news is that were able to.

Basically the additional step from the rewards page you described would be to click on an individual item shown there and selecting search and then clicking on any characters showing up as needing that item.

A bug has been logged in our system and we will hopefully be able to resolve this eventually, prioritization and dev time permitting.

As we won't be able to keep this thread here updated on when the fix will be implemented, I will resolve this thread now.

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@BLOODREAPER3000 Hi,

Thanks for letting us know. Can you reproduce this? If so, please list your device, operating system and the exact steps that you take within the game to make it happen again.

This way I can pass it on for further testing.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Nils

Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have not been able to reproduce it. Android 6.0.1 on Galaxy S7. Steps were going to challenges, selecting possible rewards for the Thursday gear (not open at the time), then clicked on the home icon.
Message 3 of 4 (233 Views)

Community Manager

@BLOODREAPER3000 Hi again,

The good news is that were able to.

Basically the additional step from the rewards page you described would be to click on an individual item shown there and selecting search and then clicking on any characters showing up as needing that item.

A bug has been logged in our system and we will hopefully be able to resolve this eventually, prioritization and dev time permitting.

As we won't be able to keep this thread here updated on when the fix will be implemented, I will resolve this thread now.

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)