Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Always
Summarize your bug Between rounds of Grand Operations, or games of Conquest, me and/or my squad mates get an 'infinite load screen'. 50/50 chance of happening.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game... wait for a new game to load.
What happens when the bug occurs? Load screen stuck... black screen w/ loading icon in upper right or on intro screen for conquest.
What should be happening instead? Actually playing a new game.

Between rounds of Grand Operations, or games of Conquest, me and/or my squad mates get an 'infinite load screen'.  50/50 chance of happening.  I know you think you fixed it with your server patch last week... you didn't.

Message 1 of 6 (403 Views)

Re: Stuck between rounds and games even after server patch

★ Guide

@scaldenrestart game should fix this issue

Message 2 of 6 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issues and restart does not fix.
Message 3 of 6 (352 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh yeah. That’s really helpful

Einstein. It’s actually a total pain in the *. What other game would give the advice ‘Just turn it off and then on again ‘ Do you work in a Mumbai IT call centre?

Message 4 of 6 (317 Views)

★★ Novice

Seeing this issue pre and post the latest patch on Xbox One X, sometimes it happens between rounds but more often it happens when you try and quit a game, you just end up in a black screen of emptiness watching one, or sometimes two loading icons spinning away. I reckon on a typical evening's play this will happen 4-5 times.

Message 5 of 6 (296 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is also happening to me on PS4 Pro. In between rounds and games, I go into the loading screen with the BF loading icon indicating that it's loading on the black screen. The other variation is when I get two loading icons when information of the next map is on display. I've tried resetting the game countless times to fix this and this doesn't solve a thing. It's very frustrating because it makes the game unplayable.

Message 6 of 6 (283 Views)