Re: Stuck at the loading Cantina screen for the last 7 hours

by mynameisblaine

Original Post

★★★ Novice

yep. same here...I was in the game and it was fine until it had to load and it got stuck there so i forced-kill the app and then...still stuck..

Message 31 of 37 (659 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

mine was working fine this morning but now i’m stuck loading the cantina too. haven’t done anything out of the ordinary besides update the app yesterday —iphone xs max running the newest ios

-biohazard

Message 32 of 37 (629 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I'm stuck too, since yesterday. I know members of my guild aren't having any problems.

I've tried loading on both my ipad and iphone. Restarting the device. Changing wifi networks. Logging in and out of game center. Deleting and reloading the app. Pretty much everything I can think of.

Any other ideas?

Message 33 of 37 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, still can't login 

Message 34 of 37 (614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still I can't login 

Message 35 of 37 (610 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah. I'm stuck too. Seems to be account based as I can't get in on ios (ipad pro) or my android phone (galaxy s9+), but my wife can get in fine. Super irritated.

Message 36 of 37 (584 Views)

Hi, please add your reports to the main thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-stuck-on-loading-Cantina-screen/m-p/7686423#M23895

Also, Necro-posting is against the forum rules, so please don't revive posts from 2 years ago. Thanks!