Re: Stuck at the loading Cantina screen for the last 7 hours

by JackHand2

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hi need help. Been stuck at loading Cantina screen for almost a third of the day now. Can't access the game. Losing out on May the 4th double rewards.

Thanks

Message 11 of 37 (1,141 Views)

Community Manager

@Swav1 Hi,

Which platform are you on? Which device are you using?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 12 of 37 (1,134 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm an iOS user

Message 13 of 37 (1,130 Views)

★★ Novice

Any help would be appreciated, going on half a day without being able to log on to the game. I use iOS on an iPhone 6S Plus. Tried the usual troubleshooting steps including reinstalling the game twice. My other mobile games can connect to Game Center. This is the only game that gets stuck on the loading screen and couldn't seem to sinc with Game Center.

Message 14 of 37 (1,121 Views)

Community Manager

@Swav1 Hi,

The general steps available to resolve this issue are listed here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/13987/how-to-fix-loading-cantina-issue-on...

If you have tried them already without luck get in touch with us as outlined here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=star-wars-galaxy-heroes

Cheers,

Nils

Message 15 of 37 (1,103 Views)

★★ Novice

My game's working now. Unfortunately I missed out on the May 4th rewards and XP for the more the than 12 hours my game was down. There seemed to have been a stealth update made that caused the issue. Hoping this won't happen again in the future.

Message 16 of 37 (1,095 Views)

Community Manager

@Swav1 Sorry to hear that you missed out, but glad to hear that it is at least working again and that you got back into the game.

What team are you running with mostly and which characters are you working on next?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 17 of 37 (1,086 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Encountering issue getting pass the loading cantina screen and if I do wait long enough to get through( between 8to 20 minutes) the game freezes and wont let me do anything. Ran fine before it was updated on may 6th 2016. Im on android galaxy tab gamer name us polarice007 im lvl 74 leader of the guild warp wolves. Ive 4ried everything ive found on this page and in forums,I have no other device to log into for this app

Message 18 of 37 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Been trying all day yesterday and today. I hate that I'll be penalized for the daily login bonus
Message 19 of 37 (1,075 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I have been having this same problem for weeks. I have tried many times to fix it. Sometimes the game will load with no problem, but the rest of the time I have to restart my phone, iPhone 6 running current ios, multiple times. This time around, which started last night at around 10:30, hasn't be fixed by a reset or the steps for fixing this problem for ios. I've waited a couple hours to try different methods, but nothing has worked. If possible, can you help me out? Thanks

Message 20 of 37 (1,064 Views)