Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 980Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Vanishing Act
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Expedition Completion menu
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/22/2019 19:10 CST
Summarize your bug Upon completing the "mission complete" screen, just before given the option of where to be taken to (Forge, Launch Bay, or Fort Tarsis), the game decided to give no option at all to leave the screen/expedition and return anywhere. No keys would transport me anywhere ("R", "Space", "ESC", etc.). I was stuck on the screen, forced to close the game and reopen.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure. This was the first occurrence for myself. My squad was 3 other javelins of the same class (Storm).
What happens when the bug occurs? You are not able to leave the mission completion screen.
What should be happening instead? A an option menu should pop-up, giving you the opportunity to choose where you would like to go from the expedition.

This must be a fairly rare bug, as this is the first time I've seen it happen.

Message 1 of 16 (2,477 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stuck at the end of expedition completion screen

★★ Newbie

Happened to me twice today.

Message 2 of 16 (2,457 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Same here, right now. I got a ton of loot I'm scared I'm gonna lose it if I close. my rare and legendary loot has disapeared on me too.

Message 3 of 16 (2,411 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

This happened to me at the end of my first mission in Anthem. Auspicious beginnings. PS4. 

Message 4 of 16 (2,406 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Had this happen to me twice in a row.

Message 5 of 16 (2,365 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
For me it happens before the loot screen, sometimes I get to see the XP earned and other times I don't, but when it happens (which is rare, but still, it happens) I don't ever make it to the loot screen so I have no idea if I actually get loot or if it's forever lost to the dark corners of time.
Message 6 of 16 (2,249 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Has happened to me at least 4 consecutive times today and right after the final mission too. I restarted the game and it went immediately into the credits smh
Message 7 of 16 (2,191 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

If you ever encounter an issue where it crashes or whatever before you can collect your loot at the end of a session, just go into a free play session immediately after and back out right after you load in. It won’t show what you earned, but it’ll deposit whatever you had gotten into your vault. I’ve had to do this several times.

Message 8 of 16 (2,161 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

3rd time in 2 days on ps4 only happened since 1.0.4 was launched but its like every mission ive played so far

Message 9 of 16 (1,324 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
I have the same problem after the new legendary quests where you get the key and chest. Says expedition complete and just freezes. With the Recording Victories icon in the bottom left of the screen spinning continually. I’m using a PS4
Message 10 of 16 (1,310 Views)
Twitter Stream