Re: Stuck at Recording Victories (Expedition Results)

by MisterMurdoch

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

This is a hard drive issue.  I uninstalled my game, replaced my PS4 hard drive with an SSD and have never gotten this problem again.  I have three other players who did the same and can confirm the fix.  Not sure if it was the fresh install or the hard drive change, but I do know for sure its not a bug within the game.

Message 21 of 38 (457 Views)

★ Apprentice

Why that may solve the problem for a few players it is not a fix. A fix would be to correct the timing or time-out issue in the game, not require an expensive hardware upgrade that may void a warranty (xbox).

Message 22 of 38 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As far as I know this is only a console problem,  I have not had it happen on my PC ever, only has happened on my PS4 Pro.  Try the reinstall, this is a hard drive issue and not a game issue.  Also replacing a SSD doesn't void the warranty for PS4, not sure about xbox. 

Message 23 of 38 (417 Views)

★★ Guide

@MisterMurdoch wrote:

This is a hard drive issue.  I uninstalled my game, replaced my PS4 hard drive with an SSD and have never gotten this problem again.  I have three other players who did the same and can confirm the fix.  Not sure if it was the fresh install or the hard drive change, but I do know for sure its not a bug within the game.

It is not a hardware issue. This bug started happening to me once the big Cataclysm update hit on my PS4. No other game is having issues. If this was a hard drive issue I'd be having all sorts of problems with my games.

I even see the results glitch on twitch streams for those that are on console.

Message 24 of 38 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This has been happening well before cataclysm, so your claim that cataclysm is causing this is false.  Im not going to sit here an argue with you guys about it.  I am telling you a fix, either do a clean install because some files are corrupted or switch out your HD.  You can watch my stream and it does not happen since I have done a reinstall and switch.  Every single person I have told this to has not gotten a recording victories stuck screen since.  

Message 25 of 38 (364 Views)

★★ Guide

@MisterMurdoch wrote:

This has been happening well before cataclysm, so your claim that cataclysm is causing this is false.  Im not going to sit here an argue with you guys about it.  I am telling you a fix, either do a clean install because some files are corrupted or switch out your HD.  You can watch my stream and it does not happen since I have done a reinstall and switch.  Every single person I have told this to has not gotten a recording victories stuck screen since.  

If it was my hard drive every single game I would be having problems, console crashes, lock ups and save file corruptions. I'm having neither. I see many twitch streamers playing Anthem with the expedition results problem. You're honestly telling me all of them have busted hard drives? Yeah right.

My console never crashes and I've never had corruption problems or issues. I know what a failing hard drive is like. I've seen enough of them on PC. Things start going badly wrong. Hangs and crashes as well as files inaccessible because those sections of the drive has become corrupted.

I will try a reinstall of the game but I know for a fact it isn't the hardware/hard drive that is at fault.

Message 26 of 38 (328 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Corrupted files isn't considered a hard drive issue? Loading times because the HD that is in the Sony isn't on par with what the game needs isn't a hard drive issue? Where anywhere did I say its due to a busted or failing hard drive? What I am telling you 100% fixes it, also why is this only happening on console hard drives? Because of the hard drives.
Message 27 of 38 (306 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@vfx211 Also I amm legit trying to help people out with this problem and don't need kick back. Either do it or don't do it.. stop replying to me with nonsense... I have done this and it works! FACTS! You people blow my mind with your reactions sometimes... for pete's sake.
Message 28 of 38 (304 Views)

★★ Guide

Just as I suspected. Your solution never worked. I've reinstalled the game and played a few missions. I even went as far as swapping out another known working hard drive. Clean install PS4 and the game wont show the XP results.

Message 29 of 38 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@vfx211 You swapped out for an SSD?
Message 30 of 38 (273 Views)