Re: Stuck at Recording Victories (Expedition Results)

by Ichoron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck at Recording Victories (Expedition Results)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine and also all contracts and missions.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Recording Victories Screen.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.08.19 04:30 CST
Summarize your bug After any mission, contract or stronghold the recording victories screen pops up and then goes away. Then it pops up again permanently and never ends. Essentially, I am stuck there indefinitely.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete a contract, mission or stronghold on any difficulty; its all over the place.
What happens when the bug occurs? Getting stuck at recording victories after mission, contract or stronghold
What should be happening instead? It should finish recording victories and move on to tallying my exp and alliance exp. It should show what I got from Elysian Chests.

This isn't my expedition results, but it's an example of what I'm talking about from Xbox One. I get stuck right there and it never moves on.

Message 1 of 38 (3,495 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

Fixed it! Just after "Recording Victories" shows up, keep spamming circle before it shows up again permanently. I did it once after a stronghold and now I don't have to do it anymore. YAY!

View in thread

Message 4 of 38 (3,443 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
Same here and the big patch fixed this supposedly
Message 2 of 38 (3,483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nope it didnt , just happened to me an hour ago , finished a mission , same thing happened , and i was F******* hyped as i dropped a yellow in mission . 

samze thing happened so i had to long press the PAD to skip all XP etc;;; 

So in the final screen i see all my drops ----  " only dropped a YELLOW DIVINE VENGEANCE with + 225 damage "

so when i load out back to the forge , lo and behold ; not a * yellow in sight ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i am now on the way to the shops to buy another control pad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is killing me at this point 

Message 3 of 38 (3,470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Fixed it! Just after "Recording Victories" shows up, keep spamming circle before it shows up again permanently. I did it once after a stronghold and now I don't have to do it anymore. YAY!

Message 4 of 38 (3,444 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had this problem for about 2+ weeks now. I will try the circle spam to see if it works.

However, best I can tell I always get my gear and elysian items. I just don't get to see them in the splash screen.

Message 5 of 38 (3,431 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not fixed, it still is a problem and happens almost every time.

Message 6 of 38 (3,402 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yea, apparently, you have to keep doing it sometimes. Not a 100% fix. But it works.

Message 7 of 38 (3,378 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem fixes mentioned do not work for all nor do they work majority of times.
No matter if I play any group game play 7 out of 10 Recording victories not showing sometimes not even showing character.
Platform PS4 PRO

Message 8 of 38 (3,357 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I tried it yesterday and it didn't work at all. Its almost as if they patched it so the game locks out the buttons while the splash is up.

Message 9 of 38 (3,346 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have tried all possible fixes including rebuilding data base etc and clearing PS4 pro cache .
all other games I play running as smooth as they usually do.

Saves are functioning fine with game at the moment.

Now even standalone runs are now even not showing Recording Victories
In Fact;  all Recording Victories no longer show at all.

After many hours of  testing  Recording Victories fail 100% of the time. Game controller Angry

Message 10 of 38 (3,330 Views)