Stuck On Warming Up Screen

by JoWoshy26

Original Post

Re: Stuck On Warming Up Screen

Community Manager

Hey, NBA LIVE Mobile players.

I just came back from the weekend and can confirm the team pushed out a fix yesterday for this. I recommend restarting your device and then re-launch the game to see if you're still experiencing this. If so, please let us know!

We apologize for the impact it may have had on your time during any of the promotions and greatly appreciated your patience on this. Also a shoutout to everyone that was able to send me the details I requested via direct message when asked so we can get the push out faster. 

Good luck on the courts! 

Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 35 (11,070 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi there, 

I've updated last night to iOS 14.7.1, and now the app won't start. It opens up in warming up screen, and eventually it shuts off. 

Can you fix this bug?

thanks!

Message 22 of 35 (1,658 Views)

Community Manager

Hey good morning, @gafap 

Sorry about the trouble you're having since you updated the iOS. Just to make sure all bases are covered on the basics, have you tried re-installing the NBA LIVE Mobile app and these steps in the link below? 

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 35 (1,652 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue with the game crashing upon loading. This happened starting yesterday but I also updated to 14.7.1 . I spoke to EA help but they couldn’t help me. I went through every step on re booting and uninstalling as well as resetting network settings. Everything suggested on the answers page. 

Any other fixes at this time? 

Message 24 of 35 (1,645 Views)

Community Manager

@utrockets21  @gafap 

Can you both DIRECT MESSAGE ME your NBA LIVE User ID & Device type so I can swing this over to the team to be aware of? Thanks! 

Blueberry.png
Message 25 of 35 (1,641 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I have same issue.... Keep crashing when launch. My id is jason.fighton Device is samsung S20+
Message 26 of 35 (1,568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Blueberry User ID: [Removed - CM] Device: Samsung S20+. Crash in iPhone as well......

Message 27 of 35 (1,562 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have tried everything and it have stucked on warming up. Can you help me?

Message 28 of 35 (1,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry mine doesnt work still
Message 29 of 35 (620 Views)

season stuck on warming up nba live mobile

★★★ Newbie

season stuck on warming up nba live mobile

Message 30 of 35 (618 Views)