Stuck In Wall Could Not Play

★ Guide

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD FX-8350
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Phantasm_7
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. jdm_stancearmy, stronger2142
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Between Slum Lakes and Artillery near the northern edge of the map.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Jumping off of a cliff to get down to the playing field.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.02.19 21:15 EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? As I was jumping down from the northern wall of the map, I fell behind a rocky formation and was unable to get back up. The game kept telling me to go back to the play area, but no matter how much I jumped, crouched, looked around, etc. I could not get out of the gap between the boulder and the cliff wall. I cannot give an exact location, but it was between Slum Lakes and Artillery, high up on the cliff wall, I believe just east of the land bridge or arch which separates the two areas. As I was not able to reenter the combat area, I eventually died. My squad mates could not recover my banner due to my location either.
What should be happening instead? The gap in the wall should be blocked off, or you should be able to get out of it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Land at the location described above and attempt to traverse down to the lower playing area of the map.

I landed with my squad in between Slum Lakes and Artillery near the north edge of the map. We started very high up on the canyon walls, somewhat unintentionally. As I was jumping down from the northern wall of the map, I fell behind a rocky formation and was unable to get back up. The game kept telling me to go back to the play area, but no matter how much I jumped, crouched, looked around, etc. I could not get out of the gap between the boulder and the cliff wall. I cannot give an exact location, but it was between Slum Lakes and Artillery, high up on the cliff wall, I believe just east of the land bridge or arch which separates the two areas. As I was not able to reenter the combat area, I eventually died. My squad mates could not recover my banner due to my location either. Should be an easy fix, just modify the terrain slightly, but would obviously have to come in another update cycle as it is a map terrain issue.

Message 1 of 1 (140 Views)