Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred Last Couple Weeks
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug On Offense, After every single play it goes to hurry up spike or hurry up fake spike. I cannot figure out why. I've tried everything I can think of. Mode is NOT set to NO HUDDLE, I have tried toggling it several times. I thought it was a controller, keyboard or mouse issue so I unplugged each one and it always does the same thing. Everything was working fine until one day this started. It happens in any mode, Franchise or Regular. Frustrating! Any help is appreciated.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I wish I knew
What happens when the bug occurs? Fake Spike or Spike Hurry up for every play on offense that is in bounds.
What do you expect to see? Normal Huddle
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB

On Offense, After every single play it goes to hurry up spike or hurry up fake spike. I cannot figure out why. I've tried everything I can think of. Mode is NOT set to NO HUDDLE, I have tried toggling it several times.

I thought it was a controller, keyboard or mouse issue so I unplugged each one and it always does the same thing. Everything was working fine until one day this started. It happens in any mode, Franchise or Regular. Frustrating! Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 2 (2,270 Views)

Re: Stuck In No Huddle Spike or Fake Spike

★★★ Newbie

I ended up just reinstalling the game and it works now.  Strange.

Message 2 of 2 (2,248 Views)