by derroth

Original Post

Structural Ergonomics equipment has not been available for months

★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Structural Ergonomics equipment in multiplayer has not been available for purchase since January.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Which single-player mode are you playing? Standard.
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have been playing multiplayer heavily since January. I have purchased every single piece of equipment except for structural ergonomics, which hasn't been available once in the store since January. Instead, I get the option to purchase a duplicate commando package every once in a while, which I already have. I have tried to purchase it again in the past, and the game disconnects from multiplayer and goes back to the main menu. It seems that the structural ergonomics is bugged for me (or maybe for everybody) and somehow gets replaced by the duplicate commando package. I am attaching some screenshots. Thanks!
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

I have been playing multiplayer heavily since January. I have purchased every single piece of equipment except for structural ergonomics, which hasn't been available once in the store since January. Instead, I get the option to purchase a duplicate commando package every once in a while, which I already have. I have tried to purchase it again in the past, and the game disconnects from multiplayer and goes back to the main menu. It seems that the structural ergonomics is bugged for me (or maybe for everybody) and somehow gets replaced by the duplicate commando package. I am attaching some screenshots. Thanks!

Message 1 of 28 (9,815 Views)

Re: Structural Ergonomics equipment has not been available for months

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @derroth

Thanks for pointing this out to us! And well-done on collecting almost all the equipment upgrades in the game :eahigh_file:

I'll double-check with the team if Structural Ergonomics is currently locked, because of some weird bug, but from what I can see some players were mentioning this problem back in 2017 Embarrassed

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 28 (9,770 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hi, thanks for looking into this. Any update on the issue? Still having (duplicate) commando package in store every now and then and no structural ergonomics.
Message 3 of 28 (9,658 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've also encountered this, however I don't see the duplicate item.

For me both Stronghold Package and Structural Ergonomics are locked and I haven't been offered the chance to purchase it since (at least) January 2018. I've been playing since launch day. Those two items are the only items I don't own.

Any idea when this will be resolved? The game is clearly balanced such that certain equipment augments particular characters. There are a few characters that I'm reluctant to play without these.

Message 4 of 28 (9,553 Views)

★ Novice

I'd like to mention I'm having this problem as well. I've bought all the other equipment and have saved MF for these last two pieces for months, but they never appear in the store. Can someone see about getting these to appear?

Message 5 of 28 (9,393 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have same problem on PS4

Message 6 of 28 (9,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem.  I haven't seen it and use not only my Xbox but the phone app as well to check when away for more than 8 hours to make sure I don't miss it.

Message 7 of 28 (9,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello!

Im having the same problem on the Ps4. I havent seen Structural ergonomics in a long time. Its the only uncommon gear left to buy but it never shows up in the store.

Kind regards
Chris
Message 8 of 28 (8,953 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same problem here — I have been waiting for a year to get the SE and Stronghold packages. Frustration is a mild word for how I feel about the issue (and EA)

Regards,

Mark

Message 9 of 28 (8,732 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, still missing those on ps4 from day one. Person from support told me they will be available for purchase mid march. Mid march came and went, no equipment. That person was not telling the truth. Straight out lied!!!!!!! Contacted support again. They can't fix the isuue for me. This time other person from the support chat told me that those equipment were not scheduled to be availbe for purchase mid march at all!!!! For tracking when they will be availbe i got link to the forum... 😤😭 

Message 10 of 28 (8,545 Views)