★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus 1080Ti Turbo 11Gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8GB
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. This occured in the Launch Bay
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.03.19 22:10
Summarize your bug Order of events Legendary Mission Stronghold - Tyrant Mines End Mission Load in the the Launch Bay Strongholds and Legendary Missions are Locked out Strongholds will come back on its own after a min or so If I leave the Launch Bay and go into Tarsis, both options come back.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 2 hours ago Order of events Legendary Mission Stronghold - Tyrant Mines End Mission Load in the the Launch Bay Strongholds and Legendary Missions are Locked out Strongholds will come back on its own after a min or so If I leave the Launch Bay and go into Tarsis, both options come back.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the Bug Occurs, I cannot enter the Legendary MIssion or launch Strongholds. Strongholds will remain "Locked" for about a minute or so before the "Locked" disappears, but Legendary Missions never unlocks until I leave the Launch Bay
What should be happening instead? I should be able to launch Stronghold/Legendary Missions from the Launch Bay whenever I want

I use a 360 Controller.

In the Video (https://youtu.be/Gx3UkciCxl8) you can see that Strongholds and Legendary MIssions are locked out. Later you can also see my Challenges Menu pops up. This happened without my pressing the "Back" Button on my controller. It happened a number of times on an earlier playthrough, and I thought it was someone trying to start a group with me. But I am not sure. This Challenges Menu popping up has happened a couple times now, without my pressing the button to do so. I have also experienced where when I do press the back button nothing happens, and I have to press it a couple of times to get the Menu to show.

Leaving the Launch Bay into Fort Tarsis seams to reset both of them (Stronghold and Legendary Missions), and I am able to play them again. I have tested the process of loading into the Launch Bay, but I have not tested it loading into Fort Tarsis (from End Mission). 

Also, sorry to put so many in this on report. But sometimes when loading the Map in the Launch Bay, it shows the Location Icons on the map, but not the background image.

Message 1 of 1 (71 Views)
Twitter Stream