Stronghold Failure - team stuck

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? The Temple of Scar
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The place to collect 5 canisters and blow up the wall.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.03.19 09:42
Summarize your bug Entered with another random into a team of two who were already stuck there. 2 canisters were in place. I assume they all died. No enemies. No canisters. Way back was blocked. Way forward was blocked. And there was a treasure chest marker in the floor. I left after a few min. This should NOT have consumed my consumables if I left so quickly too.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t know. I was brought INTO the existing bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing. Team stuck in room and can’t advance nor go back.
What should be happening instead? Enemies, canisters, open doors if at that point.

If I leave in 2 min I should NOT have to waste my consumables. It’s not my fault that I was dropped into a bugged stronghold.

Message 1 of 2 (83 Views)

Re: Stronghold Failure - team stuck

★★★ Newbie

On SEVERAL instances, I have been loaded into a the tyrant mine stronghold, only to be stuck in the previous room before you get to the canisters and blow up the wall.  For some reason, there is a major bug there.  What happens is when one player crosses into the next room, it seals off the room behind you, but it doesn't pull all the team members to the room with you like it should.  Simple fix really I would think, just throw in a command to pull all fireteam members into the current room when it sends the command to seal the previous room off.  However, they also need to make sure that new players joining the match are not able to join the match and start their spawn in the aforementioned area.

Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)
Twitter Stream