Stronghold Completion Incorrect

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Seasonal Tyrant Mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Daily and Weekly Stronghold challenges . Specifically completion tracking.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.14/15.20 (AM, EST)
Summarize your bug Was working on weekly Stronghold challenge on Mar.14, only ran 4 seasonal Tyrant Mine..all 10 for the weekly now show completed. This morning,Mar.15, we had two daily stronghold challenges. Soccer ball Tyrant Mine Football 2 Strongholds. Ran the Seasonal Tyrant Mine, ONCE, and now , ALL of my daily Stronghold challenges are showing completed. I should still have at least one more run to do.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Jump in with some fresh dailys or weeklys, ( stronghold related) and run the Seasonal Tyrant mine.
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm getting credit for completing challenges I haven't finished yet.
What should be happening instead? Should be tracking challenges correctly.

I'm not sure what to say here. The issue isnt gameplay breaking or anything..I just don't feel ok with getting credit for something I didn't do. I don't mind running out challenges as It gives me some measure of purpose, but I actually prefer to ' run em'. 🙂 So, this is more a heads up, than a complaint though. 

PS: Great job with 1.7 ! (And the improved regulator store) Thanks for your hardwork!!

Message 1 of 5 (2,562 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stronghold Completion Incorrect

@EternalNoob970  jesssss ! I would like to be bugged like that.... Consider it as a gift and you won't feel bad about it...and you can still complete the challenges as you know what to do. Standard smile

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (2,496 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro
@EternalNoob970 Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. 😉
Message 2 of 5 (2,517 Views)

@EternalNoob970  jesssss ! I would like to be bugged like that.... Consider it as a gift and you won't feel bad about it...and you can still complete the challenges as you know what to do. Standard smile

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 3 of 5 (2,497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I think this is tied to the bug where you get 600 faction points instead of 150 so maybe the game thinks you've completed a stronghold 4 times in one run?

Message 4 of 5 (2,342 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@agentcgbspender My understanding is that if you had/have a full team of 4, you got your completion, and then also got the completions (and the associated faction rep) of your 3 squadmates also.

They either reverted the change, or these dungeons (or perhaps only TM) were versioned out before the previous fix for this bug was applied.
Message 5 of 5 (2,264 Views)