Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Stronghold#1 missing from list

by Kar4ntez

Original Post

Re: Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ParticalAnomaly, Aaravis, and a few others from the last pages...  added you on Origin.

For anyone on PC Origin: Add Boudrix and hit me up when I'm online. I prefer to run the strongholds at GM1 so I can get some farming in, but willing to lower difficulty.

Message 331 of 411 (224 Views)

Betreff: Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same Problem since days. If I Hit "J" for Journal and go to Strongholds I see the mission for the mine under Completed and the first objective (Launch expedition) is checked.

This happened after I came into an already running stronghold where the tyrant was already death.

Since the only thing I did was tyrant runs, this is hardly boring me.

UPDATE: I've been unstuck (by someone invited me into a run) thx4that

Message 332 of 411 (386 Views)

missing strongholds (players help players)

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number -
Enter RAM memory size in GB -
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? -
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. -
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug -
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -
What happens when the bug occurs? -
What should be happening instead? -

a thread for all the player, who need an invite to missing strongholds. leave your gametag, platform, stronghold and edit your post, if you don't longer need it. i'll start:

StormAnimal, PC, tyrants mine and temple of scar. 

Message 333 of 411 (139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Unfortunately none of my friends play this game. Can somebody add me Mephisto_CZE and run the mission for it to fix? gm1

Message 334 of 411 (365 Views)

Tyrant Mine disconnect blocks progress

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. The second relic, after collecting 8/12 echoes.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.06.19 evening PST (don't know exact time)
Summarize your bug I got kicked out of the server with a generic error message after picking up the "Gatekeeper" key. The key disappeared with me, making it impossible for anyone in the server to open the doors needed to progress.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Enter a public match for Tyrant Mine. 2. Progress to the second relic area. 3. Collect and deliver 8 echoes to spawn the Gatekeeper. 4. Kill Gatekeeper. 5. Pick up the key dropped by Gatekeeper. 6. Get a server error??? (maybe you can intentionally quit here?) 7. Rejoin the session.
What happens when the bug occurs? The mission is in a state where the objective says "Defeat Scars," but there are no Scars. 8 of 12 echoes are collected, and the other 4 are in cages. The cages are locked, and no one can open them. The mission cannot progress.
What should be happening instead? The player who picks up the key should remain in the mission and not see a server error. If the player carrying the key is somehow removed, the mission should be allowed to progress anyway.

Details are explained above.

Message 335 of 411 (109 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem except it is for Heart of rage and its been bugged like this for more than 2 weeks now...
Message 336 of 411 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

now i have the same bug in tyrants mine. thankful for every invite (easy - gm1). origin: StormAnimal

Message 337 of 411 (314 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same, Tyrant mine mission is not on the map. The Tyrant mine entry is marked as completed in the Journal but should not be as it's supposed to be repeatable

Message 338 of 411 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It didn't make sense to me but tried your fix ... and it didn't work.  Thanks though.

Message 339 of 411 (290 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had four people offer to help me unbug the strongholds this morning. Really appreciate it. At the time of writing this they are back and working. Anyone who needs help doing the same, I'm happy to pay it forward, just add me.

Message 340 of 411 (279 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help