Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Stronghold#1 missing from list

by Kar4ntez

Original Post

Re: Anthem Strongholds Missing Map Icons

★★★ Newbie

I have also lost my stronghold tyrant mine this is very upsetting since it's the fastest way to get masterworks ea/bioware plz fix this 

Message 311 of 411 (360 Views)

Re: Anthem Strongholds Missing Map Icons

★★★★★ Novice

The only way I know of to fix this issue is to have someone invite you to a squad and have them run the stronghold you are missing.  On completion, you are fixed up.  It worked for me.

Message 312 of 411 (342 Views)

Re: Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map

★★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Anyone know how to fix it? 

Message 313 of 411 (338 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anyone willing to help me fix stronghold bug?

Need a friend request and to party with someone that has both Tryant mine and temple of Scar.

Please add U.S PC OriginaID: treehugginsanta

Message 314 of 411 (338 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, I loaded in to an empty last boss room after queuing for the Tyrant Mine GM1 difficulty and then got the message looking for server while stood in an empty Stronghold. I quit out and then when I went to queue for it again it was gone from my map and it didn't come back. Three days later it hasn't come back.

Since then I tried the Scar Temple and this bugged out too loading me into the first area where no mobs have spawned and no progress can be made.

The only Stronghold I can do is the Heart of Rage.

Message 315 of 411 (321 Views)

The The Temple of Scar Stronghold has been broken for over a week

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Temple of Scar and Tyrant Mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Map and in-game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 02.29.2019
Summarize your bug I've entered the Temple of Scar stronghold on at least 3 days since the problem first occurred on Feb 29, and tried ending the expedition and restarting it at least 2 to 3 times. Every single time after the problem first occurred, without exception, the objective is "Explore Scar Nest". There are no enemies. None. I'm in the room immediately after the first chest, and it is completely blocked off with no path of advancing. There are no enemies, ever. I've waited several minutes, anywhere from 2 to 5 for an objective marker to appear, and there is nothing. The team members always leave when they realise the mission is broken, but about 1 minute later the same names keep re-joining. This is obviously occurring for many many people. Additionally, the Tyrant Mine stronghold no longer appears on my map. The Tyrant Mine missing from mission map bug is affecting the vast majority of the player base. There's even been an article written about it a magazine: https://www.gamepur.com/guide/39293-tyrant-mine-missing-anthem.html https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/504335-anthem-tyrant-mine-missing-stronghold-gone-fix
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join the Temple of Scar stronghold in the Greater Toronto Area in Canada.
What happens when the bug occurs? I spawn at some point past the actual mission start. The objective is "Explore Scar Nest". There are no enemies. None. I'm in the room immediately after the start of mission, and it is completely blocked off with no path of advancing. There are no enemies, ever. I've waiter several minutes, anywhere from 5 to 15 for an objective marker to appear, and there is nothing.
What should be happening instead? An objective marker should appear, dialogue should trigger, and the way forward should be open.

Everything was more or less in perfect working order until the Feb 28 patch. That broke 2 out 3 Strongholds. Tyrant mine no longer appears, and Temple of Scar is permanently broken since Feb 29th. Can you somehow "reset" the "state" of these things so they work again?

Message 316 of 411 (663 Views)

Re: The The Temple of Scar Stronghold has been broken for over a week

★★★★ Newbie

I have Tyrant mines missing so I started the Scar Stronghold, after a few runs it started to bug out, random joins had missing objective and empty rooms.

I had to leave, one random queue, later, it put me in boss room with 1 or 2 players with nothing and it gave mission complete then it disappeared.

Currently, I can't do quick matches on GM because of broken contracts, free play is broken and sucks and I only have one Stronghold the monitor boss which is just a long fight for no reason. Basically a completely broken game with no word of fixes...

Message 317 of 411 (653 Views)

Re: The The Temple of Scar Stronghold has been broken for over a week

★★★★ Novice

I went and did a mission solo on Hard difficulty. Then I did some free-play. Then I went back and tried to do Temple of Scar again but selected Solo, got the prompt that it can only be multiplayer and I said OK. I warped into the boss room in progress and completed the mission. Now it's ok. I must have been joining a broken instance every time I encountered this. There must be very many broken instances taking place. I worked itself out - the Temple of Scar that is. Tyrant mine is still gone fishing.

Message 318 of 411 (642 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My Tyrant Mine and Temple of Scar is missing also, but someone inviting you is no fix. What is EA and Bioware saying officially to restore the content without deleting all of your progress and then run the risk of it happening again. Where is the response? We want to love the game because it is great but has sloppy programming that needed to go through QA. It's been 2 weeks that they have been missing.

Message 319 of 411 (289 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Only scars stronghold visible/playable on ps4 for me. Paid 80 bucks to preorder this game...
Message 320 of 411 (287 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help