Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map

by StormAnimal

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I'm surprised that with the amount of attention this topic has gotten, that there still isn't a megathread for it. The most that I could find in regards to a response relating to this topic is Ben Irving saying "Contact customer service. I don’t know the answer". To me this means just drop the game and come back when there's DLC (maybe by that time they'll address the relevant issues that are currently plaguing/breaking the game). 

I tried to like this game. I'm still trying. But the bugs are making it difficult. 

Message 351 of 411 (242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just got this bug last night and got put in the boss room and suddenly kicked out. If someone could kindly add DoodAlmighty on Origin would be very appreciative.

Message 352 of 411 (234 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My heart of rage has been missing for almost two weeks now its getting beyond a joke.
Message 353 of 411 (217 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Was confused for 3 days, found this thread and now I know what the problem is. Would love to get unstuck. emitwohs on Xbox One

Message 354 of 411 (218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Not only is my Tyrant Mine missing, Temple of scar is bugged and it keeps logging people into the part where you have to explore the hive but no enemies pop up. This is on the PC. Where is the patch for this already???

Message 355 of 411 (196 Views)

★ Apprentice
Tyrant Mine missing. Please add me on Origin and invite me to a game. Id: pietka23
Message 356 of 411 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice
i lost all dungeons like this, now can only contracts and buged quickplay
Message 357 of 411 (148 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I lost tyrant mine too can someone invite me to game origin id: Eepi83

thanks

Message 358 of 411 (161 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i can host hearth of rage and tyrants mine and need temple of skar. origin: StormAnimal send me a friend request message me when i'm online and not busy (out of javelin).  

Message 359 of 411 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For me it's Temple of Scar. Anyone who can inv me for a run on PS4? My gamer tag is Septican. (Ranger - 494)

Message 360 of 411 (307 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help