Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Tyrant Mine Stronghold Missing From Map

by Tjahzi

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

There was a problem with people loading out after the main bosses using ctrl, alt, del and going back in to get more loot all over again, i tried to do tyrant mine and heart of rage and guess where i loaded in, the boss room where people are obviously still trying to do it and bugging the levels, after that the game said server error finding a server never ending so i had to log back out and in and not choose to rejoin and after that tyrant mine and heart of rage both dissapeared from my map, this is getting absolutely ridiculous. what is the point in a game if you cant play it at all !!!!

Message 61 of 411 (746 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Happened when I loaded in a finished stronghold, and then I got booted from the server + CTD. Afterwards the stronghold disappeared from the map.

Message 62 of 411 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If the problem is related to people quitting after looting the last boss, then just prevent joining instances once boss is defeated. As it is right now, when someone leave after boss is killed, another one, who simply want to start a new instance, get inside and bugged

Message 63 of 411 (717 Views)

★★ Novice

Nice now my 2nd Stronghold is missing only 1 left GG..

Message 64 of 411 (688 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same thing happened to me but for the other SH where you fight the robot as a last boss (forgot it's name).It's gone completely....

Message 65 of 411 (637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem Frown tyrant mine is missing from the map and i cant update the game =(

Message 66 of 411 (634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem, this is absolutely rediculous.... I mean quick play doesn't work now this... game is becoming like a white drop.. Trash.

Message 67 of 411 (622 Views)

Re: Temple of Scar stronghold is missing from expedition map

★★★★ Novice

Yup I'm having the same exact issue. It was bugged last night and I got booted from it. When I logged back into the game it was missing from my map. So I thought nothing more of it until tonight when I decided to run it and it's missing from the map. This really limits what we can play for strongholds Frown

Message 68 of 411 (1,533 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue : joined a finished stronghold, got stuck on a neverending "searching for server" so I alt+f4ed the game. When I logged back on, the Tyrant Mine was gone.
Neither closing the game and logging back again nor repair fixed the issue.
Message 69 of 411 (613 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same problem here

Message 70 of 411 (609 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help