Re: Strike Mode Endor Map resistance players won't spawn

by kottalovag

Original Post

Strike Mode Endor Map resistance players won't spawn

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug While playing on the Endor map last night as the empire, the enemy team (resistance) were not able to spawn for at least a minute when they had only 15 tickets left (both time).
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Jawa-Khan
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 17/05/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:30PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Strike
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a round of strike on Endor, capture the objective and drop it near it's spawn point and kill all remaining resistance fighters. If they keep spawning, keep killing them until the tickets reach 15.
What happens when the bug occurs? Resistance players can't spawn for a whole minute, not sure if it's due to the objective being on the floor and they need to wait that out or if it's due to the number of tickets left (both times it happened had similar outcomes)
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Hello,

I hope that more people can add to this report since this only happened to me once and I'm not positive if it's recurring yet. In any case I will keep this thread updated, depending on if Endor comes up in the rotation tonight.

Message 1 of 5 (404 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Jawa-Khan Thanks for  the report and information! 

You don't happen to have a video of the issue? 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 5 (384 Views)

★★ Guide
I have the same bug on pc and it’s not just me. My team mates also have a difficulty spawning. If I’m on the Empire’s side and this happens, we end up trying to balance it out by having few players playing against the few rebel players and the rest just stay and wait for the others to spawn to make it fair which honestly is just sad. It’s been bothering many players even on Naboo.
Message 3 of 5 (369 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Atic,

unfortunately i I was not recording it at the time. I’ll make sure to start recording next time the map rotation brings me to Endor.

Message 4 of 5 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Experienced the same on xbox one today.
Message 5 of 5 (329 Views)