Strike CTF Round skip

by VVaywardSon

Original Post

Strike CTF Round skip

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug On the Kamino map when playing as the droids (attacking team) I was the package carrier. Our reinforcements were low, but it was not in overtime. I was delivering the package and we had 1 reinforcement left. I delivered the package, got the blue checkmark and immediately died after. The overtime counter continued ticking down even after we got the "round won" message. Then before we even spawned on the second round a message came up saying "round lost" And the score was 1-1. So an entire round was just "skipped" And counted as a loss for us.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? VVaywardSon
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/20/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:00 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Strike
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly by having one reinforcement left for the attacking team on a capture the flag type gamemode (kamino, vendor, jakku) and have the package carrier die IMMEDIATELY after successfully delivering the package.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even though the attacking team delivers the package, and they have a round victory counted for them, a round is skipped and the score ends up being 1-1 instead of 1-0
What do you expect to see? If the package is delivered before you are killed you win the roind
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Not sure

No videos available
Message 1 of 3 (738 Views)

Re: Strike CTF Round skip

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, I have faced the issue several times already (I'm on PC).
Here is a video of an issue that might be similar:
https://youtu.be/-oNm23d8OYs
In the video we can see that the carrier is killed before the delivering is completed, but the delivery still continues. We lost the round, but in the EndOfMatch screen, we can see "Round won" (I guess after the Overtime)

Edit: By the way, the video was recorded the 19th of December on PC.

Message 2 of 3 (701 Views)

Re: Strike CTF Round skip

★★ Guide
I just experienced the same problem while playing Strike on PC on 2018-01-03 at 22:42 US EST.

Here is a video I recorded of the bug: https://youtu.be/NsouCZMprBM

You can see that the score is 0–0. Then I delivered the package, resulting in a score of 1–0. When the timer for the start of the next round reaches 0, the score is shown as 1–1, and my team instantly lost before even spawning. You can see the confusion over this in the chat box. The round timer then starts over, counts down to 0, and we spawn with a score of 1–1, when it should have been 1–0.
Message 3 of 3 (677 Views)