Stretched car decals

by CMcKee24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stretched car decals

★★★ Newbie

Product: EA SPORTS™ WRC
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug The rally "contigs" (Numberplates etc) appear stretched along the car as well as the livery editor having bugs with decals and painted areas not matching what they should be ie bonnet colors the mirrors and part of the side of the car 
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Any time I drive a car
What happens when the bug occurs? .
What do you expect to see? fixed contigs and livery editor 

Message 1 of 66 (3,519 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stretched car decals

EA Codemasters Team

Hi there.

This is set to be fixed in the v1.4.0 update.

You can view the full patch notes here:

View in thread

Message 64 of 66 (818 Views)

All Replies

Hillman Avenger windows glitched

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: EA SPORTS™ WRC
Summarize your bug Hillman Avenger has some stretched decals on the windows with the default livery
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the Hillman Avenger with the first livery. both side windows have something on it
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, its just a visual thing
What do you expect to see? ?

After more playing, I've found it happens on every car

Message 2 of 66 (3,456 Views)

Livery editor completely broken

★★★★ Novice

Attached is a picture of what every livery looks like for me, they all have these weird stretched parts all over them making them completely hideous rendering the editor essentially useless for me.

Message 3 of 66 (3,477 Views)

Re: Livery editor completely broken

★★★★ Novice

same for me as well, atm i tried all rally1 cars and all of them has stretched number plate decal

Message 4 of 66 (3,396 Views)

Livery glitch

★ Novice

Product: EA SPORTS™ WRC
Summarize your bug The Liveries on cars are glitched. There are weird stripes and sometimes it goes over a window, making views from the car impossible. I tried changing different settings in graphics, but nothing helped. I want to customize my livery but it is really hard this way
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just look at the livery either in a garage or on the stages.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing else besides that, it looks really weird.
What do you expect to see? Well just fix it. At least in a garage. On the stage I am using in car views most of the time

There is nothing more to say about it. It seems like just a glitch, nothing else, but annoying one...

Message 5 of 66 (3,384 Views)

Livery glitch

★★ Novice

I have a livery glitch... It isnt a problem to play, but i cant see the road with some cars...

Message 6 of 66 (3,371 Views)

Re: Livery glitch

Community Manager

Hey there,

I have raised this issue with the team and they have requested some. Is this happening with an specific car or with all car (similar to the Release Notes)?

• Decals may spread across the vehicle when applied to the rear Style #2 and Style #5

Also, could you attach a DxDiag with your next message?

Thanks for your collaboration!

-Groguet

Groguet.png
Message 7 of 66 (3,235 Views)

★★★★ Novice

not the thread OP, but for me the numberplate decals stretched for all cars (custom car, custom livery, real car). Hopefully it can help others 🙏

Message 8 of 66 (3,202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

While it’s similar to the decal glitch because the decals do appear stretched when using the livery editor, they do it on all patterns and it does it for all cars plus the rally plates and numbers which makes me think it’s related to the 1060 bug but I have a 1080 in my system. Could be a bug related to all pascal based cards. 

Message 9 of 66 (3,187 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happening to all cars in editor and even some stock ingame liveries for me as well

Message 10 of 66 (3,178 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help