Strategic Dominance Not Increasing Cool Down of Ackbar's Master Plan

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG V20
OS Version Latest Android Build
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 821-268-382
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Was facing Admiral Ackbar Capital Ship in Fleet Battle with Thrawn - I used Strategic Dominance which should have increased the cool down of Ackbar's Master Plan but did not; on the following turn he was able to use master plan.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a thrawn capital ship who is faster than and Ackbar capital ship, might want imperial tie fight pilot but if he dodges too many times you'll get too much turn meter to the capital ship and won't have the two abilities synced up. You want Thrawn to do Strategic Dominance, and then ackbar be going next.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

First time I saw it was today, I don't have another fleet attempt and won't be doing my ladder climb til tomorrow - I can try and replicate tomorrow.

Message 1 of 8 (1,065 Views)

Re: Strategic Dominance Not Increasing Cool Down of Ackbar's Master Plan

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

We've been unable to reproduce this issue. If you happen to encounter it again, can you please make a screenshot or a video of the entire battle to investigate further and see if there is anything else which you might have missed?

Thanks.
Message 2 of 8 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happened to me today in my arena battle, except I was going up against Executrix. I used Strategic Dominance and had the opponent down to one ship (Phantom II maybe?). They immediately called in a reinforcement, which should have been on cooldown, and then beat me with their ultimate on their next turn. Isn't their ability to call in a reinforcement supposed to be on cooldown?

I had my Phantom II out there at the time of using Strategic Dominance. 

Message 3 of 8 (982 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @RendarSW and thank you for the update.

If it was indeed the Phantom II in the opposite team, then it would absolutely possible that the cooldown of the reinforcement ability was not increased, due to Phantom II's reinforcement ability "Covert Strike".

Message 4 of 8 (965 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply! So let's say this sequence of events happens: 1. Enemy calls Phantom II reinforcement (reduces reinforcement cooldown) 2. I use Thrawn's Strategic Dominance (increase all enemy capital ship cooldowns). Should they be able to still call in a reinforcement on their capital ship's next turn? Because I thought not and wasn't sure this was WAI.

Message 5 of 8 (947 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I don't think it is WAI that Phantom II would override it. But this happens without any Phantom II present, with other fleet commanders, and since Ships 1.0.

A lot of people think it's because the cooldown increase can be resisted, but I don't think we've ever gotten a definitive answer.

Message 6 of 8 (933 Views)

★ Novice

I was just doing a fleet arena battle where the opposing teams Chimaera did Strategic Dominance the round after re-enforcing with Phatonom II. I was able to re-enforce on my next turn with Chimaera despite the fact that Phantom II was not on my side. There's a bug here... (but it worked out in my favor for once!)

Message 7 of 8 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This just happened to me again today. Executrix. No Phantom. It does not happen to opposing Chimaeras, but happens frequently with Executrix.

Message 8 of 8 (814 Views)