Re: Strange Cooking Figure Shows up at Doorstep

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Strange Cooking Figure Shows up at Doorstep

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Ipad 6th gen, iPhone 7s
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You may not be able to. It’s an anomaly. Cannot predict it.
What do you expect to see? Nothing.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

I came back to the house after doing an Event and saw this. It was frightening. A huge shock that I got over, but initially it was quite frightening. 
DE259918-A2FD-44E1-940E-4AECC83670F5.jpeg0B18461E-0501-49C3-9F81-58D3DF4B0E6A.jpeg

Message 1 of 3 (462 Views)

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 I see this happening in my game when my sim calls another sim (who is not at the same lot) to an action and there’s not enough space for 2 sims in that spot to do the action. The other sims gets squeezed small on the landing spot.

There’s also an earlier report about it https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sim-shrinking/m-p/7734172/highlight/true#M11867

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (419 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Ilois4 Omg that’s scary. I dunno, I must be weird or something, they're only computer graphics, but it’s a disturbing kind of image to me. Thank you so much for the link. Now at least it’s something others have. And it’s so rare, I had it once, though fairly recently, plus I will make sure that I check that there’s nothing blocking anybody in the future. Thanks!😊
Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)