Stove and counter lost "risky" actions

by Kelkelen

Original Post

Stove and counter lost "risky" actions

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung A6
OS Version Android 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 10048975757
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea -- not sure of the cause
What do you expect to see? The risky actions for making a flawless sauce, tossing a recipe and catching it in the frying pan, and mixing a recipe where the sim rolls the bowl across the back of their shoulders. All 3 of these have disappeared.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Spain
Additional feedback

I am missing 3 risky actions that are associated with the stove and countertops: making a flawless sauce, tossing a recipe and catching it in the frying pan, and mixing a recipe where the sim rolls the bowl across the back of their shoulders. All 3 of these have disappeared from my game.

I've tried fiddling around with the composition of my kitchen, in case two items are somehow interacting. Here's what I've tried so far that hasn't worked:

Adding/removing counter pieces: standard, inner corner, and outer corner
Removing the Spice Rack -- this _seems_ to have gotten back the "flawless sauce," but it still appears very rarely, about 1/10 as often as the fridge and microwave risky actions. I also can't seem to build up condfidence for the fridge and microwave, no matter how many more actions I do before I click them.
Moving/removing the microwave
Moving/removing the coffee maker
Moving/removing the mixer
Moving the fridge
Moving/removing the ceiling light
Moving/removing the rugs
Moving the stove
Switching the stove with a different model
Rotating and placing every counter piece individually

I'm attaching a screenshot of my kitchen setup, in case it helps anyone troubleshoot. Also, FYI, this is my 2nd Sim to master cooking -- the 1st one never had this issue, which makes me think it's due to something I've upgraded since then.

Message 1 of 2 (499 Views)

Re: Stove and counter lost "risky" actions

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @Kelkelen! Have you tried doing action/s that cost 1 energy in between actions that require 2 energy? or doing actions that require chatting with other sims? :-)

Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)