Stormtroopers broken

by BranUK

Original Post

Re: Stormtroopers broken

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue and it's getting closer to a year since this issue was brought up to EA after finding this thread. I'd really like to be able to complete the campaign but when you have no chance to it makes it entirely too frustrating.

Message 21 of 33 (2,272 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MrWoh Hey I’m not sure as you can see no resolve from the dev team there are some useful you tube walk throughs it’s difficult but is possible just have to choose the a bottle neck location to have them swarm you And kill them there then destroy the ATST with launcher and make a run for the exit of the mission.
Message 22 of 33 (2,254 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah, I had relative success a few times drawing them into the building on the left hand side. Unfortunately there will be something that randomly happens you don't account for and it throws the entire attempt off in the end. I figure I will just have to keep trying this method until just the right sequence of events occur. Last time I managed to take them all out, but then random Stormtroopers populate out of nowhere and get cheap shots in and I also realized from reading comments here that the AT-ST isn't required to be taken down so hopefully that will help when things just happen to go right.

Message 23 of 33 (2,222 Views)

★★ Novice

Is this fixed yet like it’s may 2020 and I’m still having this issue 

Message 24 of 33 (2,191 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is absolutely ridiculous. Campaign is imposible on special forces difficulty. I've given up on Lando's mission in frustration! I can't believe it's been a year and this still hasn't been addressed even though you've publically stated you're abandoning the game. Don't leave it unfinished like this, come on guys!

Message 25 of 33 (2,108 Views)

★ Apprentice

Soldier`s A.I. is broken throughout the campaign, checked. They go straight to you without covering or any kind of strategy. Sometimes it seems that works correctly but if they kill you the A.I. breaks and they start acting without any sense. I`ve played the campaign many times before this error and i`ve always enjoyed it without any problem until i`ve suffered this two weeks ago when started tha campaign again. IT`S A SERIOUS AND BIG REAL MISTAKE. It isn`t a specific moment or a failure that can happens. IT COMPLETELY RUINS THE PLAYABLE EXPERIENCE OF THE ENTIRE CAMPAIGN.

After two years adding free content, characters, locations, the game is SPECTACULAR but now they aren`t going to introduce more content i think that would be a good time to solve this ERROR. It would be unprofessional for EA to keep the campaign in this way. I love this game but not like this! This ruins the entire campaign.

Message 26 of 33 (2,032 Views)

★ Apprentice

This message goes directly to EA AHQ workers and developers. Any solution for this problem? A year has passed, I repeat A YEAR, since this enemy AI issue was reported. We find it incredible, and I speak on behalf of the entire Battlefront community, which today has not been solved. I see from other chats that there`re other problems that are not solved in a long time, so what is the use of opening EA Answers HQ if you then ignore it? Play the missions of luke skywalker, Bespin, Jakku or Lando and your behavior will seem ridiculous. All in line passing through the same place. Really?

At least, give us some answer. Repeat ONE YEAR, it`s a serious ERROR when IT WASN`T THERE BEFORE.

Message 27 of 33 (1,941 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Any chance of an update on this it’s still an issue there are a number of videos in the thread about this ???
Message 28 of 33 (1,925 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_BlueberryWhat is the status of this problem being fixed? It's already been about A YEAR, and worse yet, DICE's support for Battlefront II is winding down! Why haven't we received any updates on this situation, yet? This is unacceptable. Please, what is going on here?

Message 29 of 33 (1,905 Views)

★ Apprentice

Something new?? Yesterday instaled an up date but wasnt change the IA enemies. Is the team working on that?? Please fix this problem. 

Message 30 of 33 (1,811 Views)