Re: Stormtroopers broken

by chubs25991

Original Post

Stormtroopers broken

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When stormtroopers are alerted they all rush to your position and kill you immediately
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? vG x TiiTaN
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 26/06/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 20:50 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Campaign
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play campaign
What happens when the bug occurs? all enemies rush towards your single point to attack you
What do you expect to see? not everything to attack you
Please select your region Europe
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

all the stormtroopers in campaign are now broken and will rush to your position when alerted doesn't matter where on the level they seem to be 

Message 1 of 33 (4,841 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I first noticed it on Under covered skies. The dialog also triggered too early as well. It makes the game unplayable even on the easiest setting.

Message 2 of 33 (4,742 Views)

Community Manager

@chubs25991  @BranUK 

Would you mind recording a clip of this and link it here? Is it a specific part of the campaign and only Stormtroopers or do you notice it with other enemies?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 33 (4,655 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

I have recorded my experience https://youtu.be/9bHs0Bac490 i hope this helps. In the footage you can see all enemies attack once they are alerted. This did also happen in the last part of the mission before, but i was able to get through that (although i did wonder why the difficultly spiked). I did manage to get to the next part of the mission a while back and the same thing was happening with the enemies. 

If you need any more info please let me know.

Message 4 of 33 (4,624 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The video clip below sums it up but this occurs on other missions too. it happened to me on missions 3-8 where I gave up because the rushing was ruining the campaign

Message 5 of 33 (4,615 Views)

Community Manager

@chubs25991 

That's quite the gamble for Lando. We'll raise this up to the team to be aware of, thanks for sending the clip!

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 33 (4,585 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the problem too on PC. It's stopped me in my tracks at point you try to reach the tie fighters on Under Covered Skies. It was affecting me earlier in that level though too, and I believe on previous levels but I was able to get through them by retrying a bunch of times until now. Campaign is basically unplayable now, I was enjoying it too Frown I hope it gets fixed quickly, it's a pretty massive bug.

Message 7 of 33 (4,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

It happened first with Han Solo while trying to fly out in the Falcon. Enemies would just run towards you completely mindlessly from all sides. I was able to move pass this one, but trying to reach the platform on Under Covered Skies is impossible. I even tried multiple times to stealth killed all enemies, so the enemies don't get alerted. There's no challenge, it's just very frustrating. It's making me wanna quit the campaign altogether, which is bad because up to this point I was really enjoying it.

Message 8 of 33 (4,444 Views)

★★ Novice

Has this been looked at? Happening exactly the same for me too. Ruins an otherwise enjoyable campaign. 

Message 9 of 33 (4,285 Views)

Community Manager

@PaulBound 

The team is indeed aware of this. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 33 (4,260 Views)