Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16G
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Over gameplay experience.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.02.19 to present
Summarize your bug Almost level 20 and Storm Fireball never drops. Have received all other focus seals by the dozens over my 24 hours of playtime. This was my favorite seal in the demo, and if something is missing or must be repaired on my computer it would be nice to know.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hopefully.
What happens when the bug occurs? More of something never occurring.
What should be happening instead? I assume at least one Fireball should have dropped. My friend has gotten a few while playing the storm for only a few hours.

Message 1 of 4 (2,095 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Storm fireball never drops

★★★ Newbie

The problem either fixed itself, or it may be normal for a specific focus seal to not drop for only my storm for 30 hours of playing almost only storm straight through pilot level 22.

A day after the original post (last night), what I thought was another bug occurred. I kept getting disconnected over and over, four times, while trying to change my javelin loadouts in the forge. It felt like I was racing a timer to make my changes.

After the fourth time it stopped, and I went ahead and tried another freeplay on my storm. I only did one world quest and cleared one dungeon in the freeplay before leaving, and the loot list had two focus seals, both Fireball.

The rapid disconnects before this mission make me like to think something got fixed because I posted, but I have absolutely no evidence for this other than having the problem for a full week, even after the day one patch, then it being fixed a day after my post.

Probably just coincidence, or the game just knew Fireball was my favorite from the demo and wanted me to reeeeaaaally work for it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,073 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

The problem either fixed itself, or it may be normal for a specific focus seal to not drop for only my storm for 30 hours of playing almost only storm straight through pilot level 22.

A day after the original post (last night), what I thought was another bug occurred. I kept getting disconnected over and over, four times, while trying to change my javelin loadouts in the forge. It felt like I was racing a timer to make my changes.

After the fourth time it stopped, and I went ahead and tried another freeplay on my storm. I only did one world quest and cleared one dungeon in the freeplay before leaving, and the loot list had two focus seals, both Fireball.

The rapid disconnects before this mission make me like to think something got fixed because I posted, but I have absolutely no evidence for this other than having the problem for a full week, even after the day one patch, then it being fixed a day after my post.

Probably just coincidence, or the game just knew Fireball was my favorite from the demo and wanted me to reeeeaaaally work for it.

Message 2 of 4 (2,074 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I get fireball to drop? It hasn't dropped and I've played storm for 10+ hours????

Message 3 of 4 (1,991 Views)

@tinydikrick96  it is the definition of random.... You have to believe...have Faith.... Keep playing and the moment you'll think you will never have it...it will drop !...or before that if you're lucky. BTW equip some "harvest bonus" it might boost your luck....might

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 4 of 4 (1,939 Views)