[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine, but it happens in any contract or mission
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It can happen at any time of the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug When I start a game with a consumables, mostly with the one to recharge the capacities faster, there is always some parts of the game when that effect does not apply. For example : I play the Storm. I use the Frost Shards, and put the consumable supposed to recharge my seals faster. It works most of the time, and I can use the Frost Shards infinitely, but then at some point it stops and the recharge gets real slow : the consumable stopped working.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Storm, with Frost Shards. Select consumable to reduce charging times 20% or 30%.
What happens when the bug occurs? Charging time reduces but not during the whole mission
What should be happening instead? Consumable should apply throughout the whole mission

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant Mine, but it happens in any contract or mission
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. It can happen at any time of the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug When I start a game with a consumables, mostly with the one to recharge the capacities faster, there is always some parts of the game when that effect does not apply. For example : I play the Storm. I use the Frost Shards, and put the consumable supposed to recharge my seals faster. It works most of the time, and I can use the Frost Shards infinitely, but then at some point it stops and the recharge gets real slow : the consumable stopped working.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Storm, with Frost Shards. Select consumable to reduce charging times 20% or 30%.
What happens when the bug occurs? Charging time reduces but not during the whole mission
What should be happening instead? Consumable should apply throughout the whole mission

Here is my composition in the pictures : frost shards, lightning strike, and the consumable I use

Message 1 of 3 (64 Views)

Re: Storm consumable effet stops

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Happens with multiple consumable with storm. I.e. armor consumables sometimes increases life and sometimes it does not.
I think all consumables are hit and miss if they work on storm. I don't believe sniper consumable has never increased my damage to date. The two easiest to see when they fail is gear and armor consumables. Others are obscure enough that it is hard for us users to know.

Xbox One X Canada v1.03.00 (3754479)

Message 2 of 3 (40 Views)

Re: Storm consumable effet stops

★★★★ Novice
Its happening on my interceptor as well but they are not applying from start of expedition to the end. On any javelin for that matter it's really annoying.
Message 3 of 3 (14 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help