Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region Asia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Quickplay Mission for Yarrow
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When Playing an Expedition, when Flying with Storm Javelin.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06.05.20 20:30
Summarize your bug When I use Shift to Fly, when in Full Flight Mode my mouse locks up and cannot change the Movement Course of My Storm Javelin in Full Flight mode.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying going on quite a few Expeditions with Quickplay Random Mission with Storm Javelin.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot Steer my Storm Javelin when in Full Flight mode.
What should be happening instead? Normally I can steer my Javelins in Full Flight mode with my Mouse.

Hi guys and devs, just found a new bug with what seems to be for only my Storm Javelin currently. When I go for 2 to 3 Quickplay Missions in a row, my Mouse steering for the Storm Javelin in Full Flight Mode fails, my mouse steering still works for walking and running and hovering, but It totally fails for Full Flight Mode.

For your info and action please, thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (893 Views)

Re: Storm Javelin During Flight Cannot Mouse move

@Reposter   happened to a guy in October... He might know more by now...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Intermittent-Directional-Locking-when-Flying/m-p/8277660/...

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 6 (842 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Reposter Do the WASD keys have any effect?
Message 3 of 6 (818 Views)

★★ Pro
@ChiraaKitteh I can use WASD but I cannot Steer, just move a little to left and right with A and D keys.
Message 4 of 6 (810 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Reposter Ok, that is what I expect to see with the A and D keys whilst flying.

Does this happen only if you stay/return to the expedition menu and keep re-queuing for missions? Or does it happen even if you return to Ft. Tarsis in between?

Can you stop flying, use the mouse to change direction, then start flying again?

Do you have a controller? If you do, if you plug it in, can you resume steering whilst in flight? If so, what happens when you disconnect the controller, does you mouse work for flying again?

Are you playing in windowed, windowed full screen, or in full screen mode?

This is a test, there will be a quiz at the end of the week. 😂
Message 5 of 6 (776 Views)

★★ Pro
@ChiraaKitteh It happened twice for me while using the Storm Javelin, however when I start a new Expedition after the bug happens, it usually fixes itself but I have only tried once or twice.

This bug has not happened for my other Javelins, so hope this helps.

I usually play in Full Screen Mode, and no I do not have a Controller to use for this game.
Message 6 of 6 (762 Views)