by Lordewolf2

Original Post

Store expansion issue

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above:
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. when do you start a game your sims have 20.000 only to buy a house. and you get poor for this generation unless you use some code or another trick.
How is this making it more difficult? i think is bad you can not open a small store since beginning in normal mode without use code or having luck. and im not shure if are possible to take a store on being or live in a store. because i guess this is not the point of the expansion.
How can we reproduce this experience? well, you can play normally. but if you know a way to buy a store on beginning this issue will be solved.

ok, my idea to solve this is instead to buy you can rent. and the rent will be based on the size of an apartment. so if you buy a large store you will get a large rent and if you could pay this will be bankrupt.

Message 1 of 3 (535 Views)

Re: Store expansion issue

Community Manager (retired)

Admin - please move to SIMS' forum, this isn't feedback relating to a disability.

Karen Stevens
EA SPORTS Accessibility Lead
Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

Re: Store expansion issue

Champion

@Lordewolf2, I don't understand why you don't want to use a chat code for money for your Sims. Wondering Its not like you are playing the game to compete with someone else, and It takes less than a minute to do.Wink I use either the kaching, the rosebud, or even the bigger motherlode cheat all the time because I don't want all of my Sims to have the same rags-to-riches story.  That gets old fast. Large smile  I like to have all ranges of Sims from poor to extremely rich to everything in between.  :eahigh_file:

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)