Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Pythonregius3
Date/time issue occurred 9/19/20 9:45 pm
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug In patriots game within stimulus package the game gives me error CE-34878-0 and crashes every time I try to play that game. Have tried 6-8 times. Have played all earlier games getting 5 stars so about to get the better packs so for stimulus after losing out on solo battles or a few weeks now I can’t play the last three games so I wasted all the time playing the earlier games for only a few Hail Mary packs and never would have played any if I couldn’t get the red zone and midfield packs I deserve but can’t finish games to get
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know because I don’t know if this happens to other people or only me
What happens when the bug occurs? I already explained this and I have closed and rebooted as well as verified I have up to date game and software for ps4 system.
What do you expect to see? I would like to get my packs I can’t get since I can’t play the games or have you fix this issue
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. Game crashes every time I try stimulus solo challenge
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? I don’t know standard ps4
Enter RAM memory size in GB I don’t know normal standard ps4

Abc

Message 1 of 8 (435 Views)

Re: Stimulus solo challenge crashing

★★★ Newbie

Same thing for me 

Message 2 of 8 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pythonregius33 I have the same issue on Xbox One on the same exact solo. I tried everything but nothing works.
Message 3 of 8 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue on XBOX one.  Pats game crashes to XBOX One home screen.

Message 4 of 8 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me exactly the same 5* on all previous challenges and just crashes on patriots challenge set on all madden! Grrr!!!

Message 5 of 8 (328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was happening to me as well. I went in and created a new lineup with only Cowboys (since I have a theme team) and minimal players and it let me play. Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 8 (309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also been happening to me, would like a fix or at least to be compensated since I needb5 stars for a redzone pack and 15 for a midfield and I'm essentially blocked from doing it

Message 7 of 8 (300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pythonregius33 Same thing for me on xbox one. The ultimate kickoff patriots challenge does it too
Message 8 of 8 (275 Views)