Still missing correct rewards from sith raids tier 6.

by banditmay19

Original Post

Still missing correct rewards from sith raids tier 6.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Received wrong total amounts on rewards twice a week since late October
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 477-681-647
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not receiving correct points totals from sith raids tier 6.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See screen shots taken when possible
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country United states

My guild does 2 sith raids a week.  This keeps happening EVERY SITH RAID  where the actual points won is NOT  what is actually paid. 

This has been causing me to lose FIRST PLACE rewards overall,  as I had always gotten first place until THIS bug started over a month ago. 

Please see that I am given some form of compensation for THEDE issues.. 

I could not take more screenshots due to screenshots camera does not always function correctly causing some ( or many)  missed screenshots. 

Screenshot_20181116-170809.png
Screenshot_20181028-182436.png
Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: Still missing correct rewards from sith raids tier 6.

[ Edited ]

Hi @banditmay19 !

When attacking Darth Nihilus in Phases 1 & 4 in the Sith raid, please note that Nihilus has a bar of protection (the purple bar) and then a health bar.

Only damage that is done against Nihilus' health bar counts in the "total damage dealt" number for your official score. Each individual character's damage is actually a total that they did vs the health plus protection.

So in your second screenshot, your characters did a total of 2,182,555 damage, but only 183,088 damage of that was to Nihilus' health bar. The other 2M damage was all to Nihilus' protection.

The reason for this: whenever a character with defense down performs a basic attack on Nihilus, it increases Nihilus' max protection by 25% of that character's protection (and also just heals his protection by the same amount). In a squad like yours, where CLS triggers a bunch of counterattacks, Raid Han double-attacks, and Chewie assists Han and the guarded ally - you are generating lots of extra bonus attacks which are likely feeding Nihilus tons of extra protection.

This behavior is not a bug, it is the mechanism of how Nihilus works in the raid. CLS-led squads are not recommended against Nihilus. Squads that do very few basic attacks or have incredible tenacity (to prevent the Defense Down debuff) are the best. Good luck getting first in future raids!