Still missing DS TB rewards

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Tablet
OS Version Idk
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 566641276
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Still missing dstb rewards from last Wednesday even though there was supposedly a fix. I have restarted several times. I got tw rewards on time, thankfully. I got the sorry we goofed gift that everyone else got, but still no dstb rewards. I should be unlocking an achievement also with dstb, how do you intend to fix that?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country United States

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Tablet
OS Version Idk
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 566-641-276
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Still missing dstb rewards from last Wednesday even though there was supposedly a fix. I have restarted several times. I got tw rewards on time, thankfully. I got the sorry we goofed gift that everyone else got, but still no dstb rewards. I should be unlocking an achievement also with dstb, how do you intend to fix that?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have followed other instructions already, and still nothing.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country United States

Still missing dstb rewards from last Wednesday even though there was supposedly a fix. I have restarted several times. I got tw rewards on time, thankfully. I got the sorry we goofed gift that everyone else got, but still no dstb rewards. I should be unlocking an achievement also with dstb, how do you intend to fix that?

Message 1 of 1 (123 Views)