Still cannot choose dark jerseys as visual jerseys

by Marf5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still cannot choose dark jerseys as visual jerseys

★★★★★ Novice

Dear EA,

since the beginning of Madden 20 the problem is not fixed. I cannot choose any dark jersey as visual jersey. I also cannot remove jersey. In the section Visual when I click to remove jerseys one light jersey still remain on the lineup.
Also when I try to generate a new lineup one light uniform remains as visual.
It's really annoying when you play online and your oppent has white jerseys and yourself has also white jerseys.

Any suggestions?
My gamertag is marffozzy526 and playing on Xbox One X.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (953 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Still cannot choose dark jerseys as visual jerseys

Community Manager

@Marf5 

If you remove those base uniforms from your binder (auction/quicksell) does that fix it for you?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (823 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

EA ? anyone ?

Message 2 of 6 (921 Views)

Community Manager

Hey what's up, @Marf5 

Weird visual issue issue you're having there. Have you tried reinstalling the game yet and do you have the game installed on an external hard drive? 

Does this happen when you use other types of jerseys purchased from the AH?

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 6 (904 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Thanks for your reply. Game was reinstalled already twice. Same result, same problem.

On pic 1 you can see i have two light uniforms. When I try to remove the light uniform which is on the place on the dark it removes automatically the light one (pic 2). When i try then to remove the dark uniform (again) it loads but the uniform is still on this slot. So I cannot remove it. When I click on the dark unfirom to choose another unfirom it only gives me the option to choose light uniforms (pic 3).

As you can see i hav different jerseys already in my binder. Also purchased the color rush of the Rams, but cannot use it because I cannot pick it.

Please help!

Message 4 of 6 (848 Views)

Community Manager

@Marf5 

If you remove those base uniforms from your binder (auction/quicksell) does that fix it for you?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 6 (824 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Unbelievable and finally my problem is solved. Sorry I didn't get it on myself, that was actually too easy Standard smile

I quicksell the Rams light jersey and the next moment I was able to choose a dark jersey.

Thank you!!!

Message 6 of 6 (760 Views)