Still Sponsorproblems after 1.09

by Markvvelsen

Original Post

Still Sponsorproblems after 1.09

★★★★ Novice

Product: GRID Legends
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Some of the sponsorcontracts are working now even though when you already have met all requirements you still have to drive x car for a couple of meters to get it unlocked and still does not correctly tick the checkboxes or the amount of X still doesn't appear correctly but the biggest problem (for me) is OXY which should be unlocked, can't even select it but haven't got the Shelby so I cannot finish my events.
Please specify your platform model. Origin
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
In what game mode did the bug occur? Offline Career
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have screenshots but I don't think you can replicate it anymore. The 'glitch' was already in the game before the recent updates that the car just doesn't unlock and now the Sponsorcontract is closed and can't select it anymore to even try to do one of the requirements to get it unlocked.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't select OXY as contract while it is not fully done and didn't unlock the Shelby. Then you can't finish the Semi-Pro Career because you don't have the car that is required to finish the events.
What do you expect to see? It should be possible to select OXY as a sponsor even though it is completed (but it's not) so you can try to do one of the requirements and hopefully it unlocks the Shelby. It should already be unlocked but it's not unlocked in previous versions of the game... Too bad... I really want to finish the career.

OXY's contract gives me a 3/3 completion while not all requirements are met yet. 

Because it is 3/3 completed I cannot select OXY as a contract to at least try to meet one of the requirements which worked for some other contracts. 

As I do need the reward (Shelby) to complete my career which didn't unlock because in the previous version of the game I know now that the contracts were glitched and this one completed without getting the Shelby award. Now I'm stuck so... 

It's a GAMEBREAKING bug / glitch which should be fixed right away. 

I've waited from 1.0 to 1.9 now and still it's not fixed while so many people have problems with the Sponsorcontracts... Just make it work or unlock some problemawards for everyone so they can complete their career. 

Look... If you program the game and the car is locked and you need to meet some requirements to unlock it... 

It looks like the Shelby needs OXY sponsorcontract box 1 check, box 2 check and box 3 check but it doesn't look above at the 3/3 . Maybe there can be something programmed in the game that it checks if all 3 boxes are checked OR that it says 3/3 at the top because it is glitchy as hell and there is something totally broken in your game... It looks like now you need to meet the 3/3 AND 3 boxes checked.

If you want to help your customers... please make the AND to OR and that we can select a sponsorcontract even though it is completed already.

Message 1 of 2 (745 Views)

Re: Still Sponsorproblems after 1.09

★★ Novice

Exactly same problem with me but mine also included the Kompass sponsor as well.

Hope this gets fixed soon as I want oto race the cobra with full upgrades.

Message 2 of 2 (644 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help