by justworkdarnit

Original Post

Stick up chapter crashing.

★ Novice

Product: A Way Out
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Online Co-Op
Which character were you controlling? Leo
Summarize your bug Me and my friend keep trying to start up a way outs stick up chapter. However every time we start the game crashes at the very beginning of the cutscene. We both have the game. However I only have gold from game sharing. I doubt it's the problem but any help or answers would be appreciated. Only I seem to have this problem since they work fine locally.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step one start a way out. Step two pick characters Step three start stick up. Step four game crashes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cutscene starts game crashes and sends me back to home screen on Xbox.
What do you expect to see? A patch or simply just a answer on how to fix it.

Product: A Way Out
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Online Co-Op
Which character were you controlling? Leo
Summarize your bug Every time me and my friend start up stick up. We both get returned to the Xbox home screen. I've bought the game for my friend to see if this will fix it in case of it being the trial but apparently not.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Step one start up a way out. Step two pick characters Step three cutscene starts Step four game crashes and returns us to Xbox home screen
What happens when the bug occurs? Cutscene starts game crashes almost as soon as we even see the car we are sitting in.
What do you expect to see? A patch or simply just a answer on how to fix it :/

Message 1 of 2 (1,381 Views)

Re: Stick up chapter crashing.

Community Manager

@justworkdarnit Hi, can you both try restarting your system by holding the front button, to start?

If this has no effect, can you try playing with other people and see if you encounter the same issue?

If you see the same issue on a particular console, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game on that system?

Thanks!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,330 Views)