by Vatzfu

Original Post

Stereos are broken

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Current version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Only the new year's stuff pack that came with the base game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a modlet like energized then listen to a song from a stereo
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim won't get an auxiliary modlet boosting it's current mood
What do you expect to see? Listening to songs should boost your current mood so it lasts longer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest patch

I used to get a modlet like "Focused" or "Energized" while doing chores with my sims, and I had them last longer by listening to a stereo until a second modlet showed up as the sim was really enjoying the music and stuff... no longer, as the latest patch had to mess with stereos and how the radio stations work, It's safe to say that they are now rendered useless as they only increase fun now, even with the appropriate traits to "listen deeply".

Message 1 of 1 (305 Views)