Steadfast Retribution Heals When It Shouldn't

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG G7
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 951546839
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I attack opponents with Steadfast Retribution, they overheal from every single or multi attack. Nothing works. This is a bug because nowhere in the description of Steadfast Retribution does it say that opponents get to heal for the amount of damage being dealt to them. As well as nowhere in the opponents abilities does it say they will heal this way.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attack a team in the event that has Steadfast Retribution that does not have already set character abilities that heal health on damage. Watch any and every team outheal all attacks for absolutely no reason.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

There are Jedi abilities that allow them to gain protection when attacking. But this is giving them health.

I went through every single character ability in the roster and could not find an ability that would match this sort of healing without already describing it as part of their ability. A few examples I can think of are Kylo Ren, Kanan Jarrus, and Padme's leader ability. Padme doesn't heal health she stacks protection on assists.

Message 1 of 8 (416 Views)

Re: Steadfast Retribution Heals When It Shouldn't

What are the full team compositions of your team and the enemy team?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 8 (404 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My team is Jedi Revan, Jolee, Bastila, and both Yodas.

Their team was rex lead, fives, gk, aayla, barriss

There are other team comps and they all have the same heal ability.

skywalker lead, fives, rex, echo, ahsoka

yoda lead, fives, rex, anakin, shaak

I have played against teams like these long enough to know that they don't normally have the ability to heal health when attacking or being attacked and if they do it's always a % of the damage dealt. Not 200% of the damage overhealing.

Message 3 of 8 (392 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I did manage to beat the Yoda lead, as it was not healing in the same way for some reason.

Message 4 of 8 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I just figured it out. I had purchased a lifesteal buff from one of the past nodes.

The opponents were using my lifesteal buff with Steadfast Retribution that was meant to benefit my team!

Now that my lifesteal had expired I was able to do damage without them healing.

That is clearly not working as intended. I wonder how many other abilities and effects are being used by Steadfast Retribution that shouldn't?

Message 5 of 8 (361 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I thought it was that because it was allowing me to do damage again. But apparently it was temporary. They are still healing for more than I attack them for.

Message 6 of 8 (359 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It would probably be helpful to know what data disks you are using, and as always, a video that shows what you describe. 

Message 7 of 8 (354 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

X2 ally buff = 3.3% turn meter

enemy loses 5% turn meter on damage + another 8% same mod effect

allies 6.5% speed 4.5% evasion + 8% speed 5.5 evasion

35% health 28% max protection

when enemy falls below 100% allies gain 22% turn meter

leader gains 66% health, 53% protect, 40% offense, 20% and speed

I don't have a way to record video. During the battle I damage their shield and protection. When I start hitting health they begin to heal at twice the rate I am hitting for. Even without buffs on the enemy. It shows the word Healed on every hit. If I manage to deal some damage to their health the next few hits superheal them to max health.

Message 8 of 8 (352 Views)