Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stats Tracker Incorrect

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? skinni_boi
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. In the new stats section above the player name in main lobby.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Clicked on stats
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5+
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/07/2019
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? The new stats section in the main lobby has a few incorrect stats, or stats that only count for this season even though they are in the "lifetime" or "account stats" section. Namely the: highest kills, longest win streak, assists, teammates respawned, and lifetime top 5's are all only showing stats from this season even though they are overall stats.
What should be happening instead? The stats should be overall not limited to the season.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go the main lobby Click on "View Stats (X)" above the player name Look at account stats in the middle which are incorrect.

Attached is a picture which shows the 5 affected stats.

Message 1 of 4 (1,387 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stats Tracker Incorrect

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for the post, unfortunately that one is a known issue, and the stats weren't being tracked until recently.

• KNOWN ISSUES: There will be some stats [like assists for example] that will start counting for Season 2 but won’t account for progress before that. This is because until we added the feature, this stuff wasn’t being counted. We’re looking at future improvements to retroactively update these areas that we hope to address down the road.
David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,371 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks for the post, unfortunately that one is a known issue, and the stats weren't being tracked until recently.

• KNOWN ISSUES: There will be some stats [like assists for example] that will start counting for Season 2 but won’t account for progress before that. This is because until we added the feature, this stuff wasn’t being counted. We’re looking at future improvements to retroactively update these areas that we hope to address down the road.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Hey there. I know this is an old threat but the topic is the same. I think the trackers you talked about are now added to the game and it's very nice to have some statistics.

Even though I'm not 100% sure which stats are off, something feels fishy about the seasonal stats and thus maybe also impact the "lifetime stats".

I've noticed that almost all my stats keep increasing after each season. I'm quite confident that my season 3 stats should be way lower than my season 2 stats where I probably played the most. But they arent. At least the Total games played, victories and top 5 placements (in the ranked statistics, for a single season) seem to get accumulated for each season.
E.G. total games played for season I is correct.
Total games played in season II seems to be calculated like (games of season I + season II) and so on. Maybe then the lifetime data gets calculated by cumsumming all of the different seasons.

There is no way I played Almost 1 k games in one or two moths this season.
I'm not sure about the K/D and Damage stats. Seems weird that my average dmg seems to ~stay the same each season even tho this was def. my best by far. But that might be indeed correct bc. of those games where you die instantly.

Would be great if someone could verify the integrity of those stats.
Message 3 of 4 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you explain the recent tracker issues, please. My highest damage was reached 3 days ago and the tracker is still incorrect.  I saved my highest damage to prove your system is messed up. Please fix

Message 4 of 4 (841 Views)