Re: Stats Screen Inaccurate All Time Stats (k/dr)

by AngryB3ar

Original Post

Stats Screen Inaccurate All Time Stats (k/dr)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Arctic_Slime3341
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Viewing all-time stats in lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was waiting in a lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Issue started recently, stats were fine last week
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07/17/19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When checking my stats my k/dr ratio is displayed as 1.0 when I have more kills than deaths. I have 716 kills and 554 deaths that should be a kd/r ratio of 1.29 approximately but instead it just shows 1.0. No matter how many kills or deaths I get the k/dr does not change, I’m not sure if other statistics are affected as well but they are clearly wrong and somehow altered.
What should be happening instead? It should show the correct statistics and the correct kill over death ratio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By viewing incorrect statistics in the stats screen.

I want to raise my k/d as high as possible but the stats screen shows completely wrong calculations. I hope apex can fix this in an update as fast as possible. Big fan of the game. Screenshot of the bug below. 

Message 1 of 27 (2,808 Views)

KD Ratio is being miscalculated on PC.

★ Novice

Hi!  As the title says it seems to be that on the "view stats" tab the KD ratio formula seems to be rounding up numbers or miscalculating the real value of the KD. Any of you have the same issue? Thanks!

Message 2 of 27 (3,881 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stats Screen Inaccurate All Time Stats (k/dr)

★★★ Novice

same problem here / playing on PC...

the K/D ratio and even the other stats are looking to be inacurate

Message 3 of 27 (2,770 Views)

K/D ratio Stats broken after recent Update on XBOX

★★★★★ Apprentice

Sup!
So after the update yesterday the K/D ratio stats are bugged. 

I had a friend check theirs too, and they had the same. 

She had 0.9 and it was suddenly down to 0.1. 

And my Season 2 K/D at 1.27 was suddenly down to 1.0

Also pretty sure my kills & death count on Season 2 are off. They are a perfect 204/204  😂

But I had 1.27, so I had more kills than deaths. 

Please fix this. 

Message 4 of 27 (3,867 Views)

Re: K/D ratio Stats broken after recent Update on XBOX

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Same here. Both my Season 2 and Ranked: Series 1 as well as my Lifetime K/D ratio have all been set to 0.1. My kills and deaths values themselves seem to be fine. They're pretty similar but not the exact same number so I think they were tracked right in my case.

Also they got rid of the Season 1 stat page for some reason. I get why but kind of a bummer. I wish they would have at least kept the Season 1 stats that have been tracked before the profile stats were implemented.

Oh, and btw. This is happening on PC. For some reason the threat is still called "K/D ratio Stats broken after recent Update on XBOX" on the reply screen but it says "on PC" in the link itself. Maybe it used to be called that way and didn't change yet.

EDIT: Oh, and I just noticed that there's something wrong with the Lifetime Top 5s. They couldn't possibly be smaller than my Lifetime Wins after all. But I think this has been wrong even before the Season 2 Update.

Message 5 of 27 (3,826 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep. Also bugged on PC. Went from 1.5 to 1.0 overnight.

Message 6 of 27 (3,807 Views)

★★ Novice

yes PC version has k/d ratio at 0.0 in all three stats (S1, S2, overall)

Message 7 of 27 (3,785 Views)

Re: KD Ratio is being miscalculated on PC.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am having the same issue. See attachments for proof of error 83/120 = 0.69 KDR not 0.1 as it is displaying.

I was not experiencing this until I updated the game (it updated today, I don't think I played yesterday).

Math is hard.

Machines are fallible as long as stupid humans program them. Humans make mistakes. Computers do not make mistakes (as they see it, because they are performing 100% according to the input they receive). If you program them wrong, it's your fault not the computer. So whoever fat fingered this update, ensure they're given plenty of hand exercises to slim down those fat fingers!

Message 8 of 27 (3,772 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Win rate is wrong too.

Message 9 of 27 (3,740 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Necrotype everythings wrong because they removed the season 1 stats. Should be fixed when they add Season 1 stats back into the game + re-add it to the k.d ratio.
Message 10 of 27 (3,698 Views)