Stat tracker not counting kills or wins (OLD)

by jflora4

Original Post

Re: Kill count problem.

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too. It says I have 3 kills in a game and then when I exit it says I got one and it doesn't even count it. This is happening more and more and when I posted a forum about it, we devs responded once and then never responded again. Might even consider quitting if this keeps up. This is so stupid the devs don't even reply to anything and they have SOOO many bugs in their game.

Message 20 of 106 (2,056 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It’s silly to quit the game because of bugs when it’s not even released yet. (a lot of game crushes btw are actually on EA who wont pay for descent servers and nvidia driver update which caused memory errors) And a lot of games on beta are not that polished as this one. PUBG was pretty raw even on release and was quite unoptimised for way too long. I agree that problem with counting kills is pretty bad and I actually didn’t notice it happening for quite some time so I thought that they fixed it (but it’s obviously not that bad as it was in the beginning)...the only thing that bothers me rn is that my kills often get stollen. And please understand that developers just can’t fix everything quickly! Often one fix can break something else. And when QAs tests the game they cant see every little bug, thats what beta is for! So players can help devs make the game better. My bf is a game developer so I understan this things from their point and I want you to have some respect and patience for developers and help them make the game better Standard smile

Message 21 of 106 (2,053 Views)

★ Apprentice

he I'm still going to play the game is really fun and it's nothing like anything we have seen so far. I'm just really mad cause if it actually counted my kills I would be at like 120, but instead I'm at 99 rn. It's actually getting worse for me it used to count some of kills during a game, but now it is happening more frequently and sometimes it doesn't even register any of my kills.

Message 22 of 106 (2,035 Views)

Re: Apex legends stats not tracking properly

Community Manager

@TTV_RealTFB 

Our forum moderators here nor our Live-Support can fix that through their tools but we'll get this tracked for the dev team. Thank you for letting us know this is happening. Do you have any recorded clips of your kills prior to going into a match and then post match? 

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 106 (4,776 Views)

★ Apprentice

I wil try to get a clip of this happening thanks. Will the devs team update my kills though?

Message 24 of 106 (2,133 Views)

★ Apprentice

It will be hard though because I don't always record when I play apex legends. Can you please tell the dev team to fix this asap because it is really ruining my in game experience.

Message 25 of 106 (2,109 Views)

★ Apprentice

Did they fix this issue yet? I still haven't got my 5 kills back yet although I think that this glitch is happening less frequently now. I hope that you guys will fix this soon maybe in the new battle pass update? Thanks. Reply plz lol.

Message 26 of 106 (2,081 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can you please reply! I have not gotten my kills back yet,

Message 27 of 106 (2,055 Views)

Kill Count is Inaccurate

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number -
Enter RAM memory size in GB -
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? -
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. stats screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. -
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I started a game with 123 kills on Pathfinder, got 5 kills in the match, but at the end my banner only showed 126 kills.
What should be happening instead? I should have 128
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure

I started a game with 123 kills on Pathfinder, got 5 kills in the match, but at the end my banner only showed 126 kills. I had nvidia instant replay on so I was able to take these screenshots.

Message 28 of 106 (2,686 Views)

Re: Kill Count is Inaccurate

Community Manager

Hey @Fat_Godzilla47, looking at the images and this would appear to be a synching issue.

Best thing to do is give it a little time to fix itself.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 29 of 106 (2,665 Views)