Stat tracker not counting kills or wins (NEW)

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Re: Stat tracker not counting kills or wins (NEW)

★★ Novice

I just started noticing this a couple days ago, figured maybe because Hulu was suspended in background...stats were just taking a min. However I noticed my stat tracker for my Wraith Kills have been ticking up but the Season 5 Total Kills hasn’t moved at all. I really been trying to get better as far as K/D and this happens. I didn’t get my 2K badge for the game, it didn’t count my 2365 damage or my 13 kills for my Season High. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me but it is the first time i’m going through the channels to get this addressed. I thought it was just me and my 1st gen PS4. Help Ya Uncle Outttt!!!

Message 41 of 281 (5,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: PC Origin
Please specify your platform model.
AMD or Nvidia Model Number can't remember
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Wiphernon
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Sanin007 & Unknown
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Caustic & Revenant (left at the start)
Where did the issue occur? After the end of the game
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby after match / main menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looking at the win tracker at lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? IDK
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? approx 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.08.2020  17:00
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%). First time for me
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, the game isn't recorded by the server and the fater match recap in the lobby is the one of the previously recorded.
What should be happening instead? The Win Tracker should go up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play and win a day before season update.

I recently did a game (which was my best ever) on the temporary event, Always Closing - World's Edge. I did 14 kills, 3121 dmg, 1 revive and died top 3.

This game has never ever been counted and considered by the game nor the server, but I did play it, I do have the classement screen but when I went on the recap, it was like this game never existed. It said squad 19/19 and no frag.

Message 42 of 281 (5,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had a 14kills  and over 3000 damage in a normal match with wraith which was my highest kills and damage match with any legend but after the match my stats didn’t register when I checked my stats my highest damage and kills stats stats had not changed after match.

Message 43 of 281 (5,600 Views)

KILLS NOT GETTING TRACKED

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TheeMadMalone
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Rampart
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound, octane
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. After game xp menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading into lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 8
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 8/18/2020
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I LOSE VALUABLE KILLS TOWARDS MY RATIO
What should be happening instead? My kills should track
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? GIVE ME MY 2 KILLS THAT I EARNED

https://twitter.com/TheeMadMalone/status/1295705942785503232?s=19

Screenshots found here. 

Message 44 of 281 (5,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? RichieDoll666
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? LifeLine
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable) Any
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Playing match, no matter where I get kills they don't track
What were you doing when the issue occurred? Playing like normal and after I return to lobby my kills don't go to my stats. Happens every time I play.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue?  IDK
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Played all day. 
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)  8/24/20
How often does the bug occur? 95% of the time
How severe is your issue? Bad, making no progress with kills. Missing prob over 50 kills now 
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kills, if I finish or leave match they don't get added to my stats but they show up still in the match summery.
What should be happening instead? Kills should be added to my states for this season 6
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know, not even sure why this is happening to me. since the last patch this started happening 

Message 45 of 281 (5,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me too, I got last killed 7 (supposed my new highest), but stat tracker still shown 5

Message 46 of 281 (5,440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My stats tracker did count my kills, wins and XP

Message 47 of 281 (5,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happening to me on PS4. Very, very frustrating!!

Message 48 of 281 (5,390 Views)

Re: Win tracker dosnt update

★★★ Newbie

No, kills do not Get registered but deaths do Sometines. So the k/d gets *

Message 49 of 281 (5,375 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same thing happened to me. It is very annoying. If Respawn is reading this I’d like for them to either give me my kills or do something for us; some of us are trying to play this competitively

Message 50 of 281 (5,341 Views)