Stat tracker not counting kills or wins (NEW)

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Re: Stat tracker not counting kills or wins (NEW)

★★★★★ Newbie

Damage and kill counter not registering after the game ends. Match summary shows that I had 9 kills and 2650 damage dealt. But in the season 8 stat tracker my KDR didn’t improve from 0.78 (from before the game) and the highest damage done was only 1730 when it should be my new highest damage dealt at 2650. Highest kill game stat also not reflected as it is stuck at 6 when it should be reflecting my latest game numbers which is 9 kills.

As you can see from the attached pictures my last game summary stats do not match up with season 8 stats tracker.

Trying to improve my KDR after a rough start to season 8 and then this happens when I finally get a decent game in. Real bummer. Hope it gets fixed!

Message 121 of 281 (2,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? nixulos
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. i dont know I was matched with two randoms
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Revenant
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Octane / Bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? In lobby screen/match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. WATER TREATMENT
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. "YOU ARE CHAMPION" screen/lobby. Our squad won the game, win not added to my Revenant stat counter or the "Time to Win and Stay Alive" Extended Anniversary Challenge. (Win a match with 8 different legends.)
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I dont know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.02.2021 4:00PM-4:30PM
How often does the bug occur? It's happened a couple times with different legends.
How severe is your issue? makes me lose motivation to play
What happens when the bug occurs? Won a match with a squad as Revenant. Win was not added to my stat trackers as Revenant nor the "Time to win and Stay Alive" Extended Anniversary Challenge.
What should be happening instead? I should receive +1 Wins as Revenant added to my stat trackers; as well as +1 win added to my "Time to Win and Stay Alive" Extended Anniversaty Challenge progress.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Please add +1 Win as Revenant to my account to reflect the win my squad fought so hard for.

Since I am playing on Playstation 4 i have no way to take a screenshot and add it to this computer. pls help

Message 122 of 281 (2,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How can i get my kill count also its not letting me enter the game at all 

Message 123 of 281 (1,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can se that in my last game is win but in my reputation are not and i didnt got any badges from this win. So i will be so happy if you wold give me my win :D Thanks RRATATATAA

Message 124 of 281 (1,973 Views)

Re: Win tracker dosnt update

★★★★★ Newbie

No the update did not fix anything and this issue has been going on for seasons and it’s just worse this season. It typically seems like the first game after logging on is not tracked. This is pretty frustrating.

Message 125 of 281 (1,964 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So the Legend tracker and the stat tracker didn't count 6 kills I did on the same match

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: Xbox
Please specify your platform model: Xbox One Original
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name?: EdgeJr
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible: CoveredGibbon13, oiciruam 117
Are you using any software with an overlay?: No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?: Mirage

Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?: Rampart, Gibraltar
Where did the issue occur?: Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu: Don't remember but it shows on the video, high part on the side of Olympus
What were you doing when the issue occurred?: Nothing. Lost the match in third place and just went back to the menu to see the kills were not there
Did your squad mates also experience the issue?: They believe they didn't but they're not a 100% sure
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred?: Not sure, several, I believe at least 4 or 5, maybe more
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm): 15.02.21 around 11:00 pm Mexico City time
How often does the bug occur?: First time I experience it
How severe is your issue?: Lost 6 kills in the same match and I'm guessing 1 match towards the badge of getting 5 kills in the same game
What happens when the bug occurs?: I got 6 kills in the same match (a lot for me) and they didn't register neither on the legend nor in my season/general stats
What should be happening instead? Kills should be both in my stats and in my legend (also including 1 match added to the 5 kills/game badge)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Gimme back my kills, and won them fair and square

Incredible. I got 6 kills in a game and the game didn't register them. What am I supposed to do? I was having a terrible streak of like 7 matches without kills. Got this super match, fixed my K/DR and got one step closer to the 5 kills/game badge, all for the game not to register them? Not fair at all. I also have a video of the last 5 minutes of the match that doesn't let me upload here cus of the file size

Message 126 of 281 (1,895 Views)

Progression not counted in Apex Legends

★★ Novice

I just won a game but i did not receive xp and my revenant win tracker is still at zero. The anniversary extended challenge didn't got completed either; it should have been my 8th win with 8 different heroes. 

After the win the game came back to the lobby without showing me the game recap.

I play on PC through Steam, game finished at 20:45 UTC+1

Name on Steam: Merlin

Message 127 of 281 (1,831 Views)

Re: Progression not counted in Apex Legends

★★ Novice

Picture of the winning screen attached.

Message 128 of 281 (1,829 Views)

Re: Progression not counted in Apex Legends

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Another one today, this time in ranked. Nothing counted from this game.

Picture of the winning screen and the win tracker still at zero

Message 129 of 281 (1,794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Matttrotter1
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. they don't show up - my whole last match does not show up. 
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline, Bangalore
Where did the issue occur? Win did not show up after I returned to lobby - last match stats did not show up either.
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I got the game winning kill, saw the end of match screen with my character card and then I was returned to lobby before I got my post game match xp/battle pass rank etc.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? this was my first match of the day
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10/03/21 15:30
How often does the bug occur? First time it has happened to me
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Game did not count my kills, damage, win, or xp, i won and it didn’t count
What should be happening instead? Its should be counting my kills, damage, and wins
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont know if other switch players are having this issue

Message 130 of 281 (1,615 Views)