Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay but happens in any mission
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In the open world or any mission/stronghold
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04/25/2019 2:13PM EST
Summarize your bug Has been happening since the patch but needed to test if it was happening with all enemies or just smaller enemies. Stasis chain will not ark or "Jump" to a second enemy if it is a smaller enemy such as standard scars, outlaws or dominion troops as in normal "human" sized enemies. It still arks to a second or third target with "Brute" or "Titan" sized enemies. It will not chain with any scorpion type enemies any longer either.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hit normal or "human" sized enemies with Stasis chain. it will no longer ark to other enemies no matter the distance between them.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every area including contracts freeplay or strongholds.
What should be happening instead? it should ark or "jump" to a second or third enemy.

I attached the version of stasis chain I am using.

Message 1 of 4 (98 Views)

Re: Stasis Chain no longer arks to second enemy

★★★★ Novice
it does but only about 1 in 5 shots, at best
Message 2 of 4 (60 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sadly tested this over 200 times never arked/jumped once to any enemy that was normal human size in any mission or zone. The dominion Valkyries that hover with shields do make it ark but are classified as the same mass or size as brutes.

Message 3 of 4 (54 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Magus_GW wrote:

Sadly tested this over 200 times never arked/jumped once to any enemy that was normal human size in any mission or zone. The dominion Valkyries that hover with shields do make it ark but are classified as the same mass or size as brutes.

hmm. I haven't paid attention to elite nonelite status or size. I want to say when I've seen it arc it was always with nonelite trash troops. usually when huddled together but RARELY it would actually jump a good 10 meter distance. Just my own observation.

Message 4 of 4 (45 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help