Stasis Chain Bug still happening

★★★★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Sunken stronghold
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game anywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Stasis chain will do zero damage to enemies like legendary storm brutes shields, defeating the entire purpose of the ability.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try a legendary storm brute for one. Happens on some other enemies too.
What happens when the bug occurs? Zero damage
What should be happening instead? A lot of damage

It does zero damage

Message 1 of 7 (118 Views)

Re: Stasis Chain Bug still happening

★★★★ Novice

Whether or not this is a bug it's happening on PC too and has been for weeks just like console.

However since the April 23rd Patch there is a new bug with Stasis Chain where it almost never arcs to nearby targets like it says it does, making the ability single target most of the time. I would say at least 80% of the time it only hits one target, even in a crowd, if others in the crowd die it's because of the electric explosions from the ability but not from the ability arcing to other targets.

Message 2 of 7 (91 Views)

★ Apprentice

I play mostly on my storm and can confirm this has been happening to me also on xbox.  Guess it's time to switch that ability for another.  I am glad they fixed the shield tho! 

Message 3 of 7 (84 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

.... its not broken, its electricity damage...  electricity damage has no effect on a storm brutes shield. he is immune to electricity damage as long as he has his shield up, just as ash brutes are immune to fire.

this affect all weapons and gear doing electricity damage, it works in gm1 because the damage is enough, but not in gm2-3 try something else to damage those shields, then when they are down try the gear.

Message 4 of 7 (73 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Affelainen wrote:

.... its not broken, its electricity damage... Do you expect electricity to have any effect on a storm brute? its right there in the name... Storm Brute.. he is immune to electricity damage as long as he has his shield up, just as ash brutes are immune to fire.

this affect all weapons and gear doing electricity damage, it works in gm1 because the damage is enough, but not in gm2-3 try something else to damage those shields then when they are down try the gear.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I understand the immunities. My stasis chain is no longer arcing to nearby enemies since patch like the other poster stated. 

Message 5 of 7 (66 Views)

★ Guide

@tressa311 wrote:

@Affelainen wrote:

.... its not broken, its electricity damage... Do you expect electricity to have any effect on a storm brute? its right there in the name... Storm Brute.. he is immune to electricity damage as long as he has his shield up, just as ash brutes are immune to fire.

this affect all weapons and gear doing electricity damage, it works in gm1 because the damage is enough, but not in gm2-3 try something else to damage those shields then when they are down try the gear.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.  I understand the immunities. My stasis chain is no longer arcing to nearby enemies since patch like the other poster stated. 

ok i should try mine out, see if i have the same issue.

Message 6 of 7 (58 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I know that the shields of storm enemies are immune to electricity but when a storm brute has its shield broken stasis chain still does no damage to storm brutes easily 90% of the time. However, I have not noticed this bug with other storm enemies, such as storm valkyries.

Message 7 of 7 (38 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help